BREAKING: new times square bomb scare

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
NEW YORK – Police have cleared streets around Times Square after finding a cooler left on a sidewalk on the same block where a failed car bomb was found over the weekend.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne says police have created some distance between the cooler and people. He says they are "in an abundance of caution" and looking into whether the cooler was abandoned by someone.

Browne says no buildings have been ordered evacuated. Three blocks around Times Square were closed as a precaution because the cooler was found about a block from where a failed car bomb was found Saturday night.

No other details were immediately available. The call was received about 1:15 p.m.

• Banned
is there a live internet feed? i don't have a tv but i've got a good broadband connection.

has it been opened yet?

i'm betting it's full of melted ice.

probably some homeless guy trying to make money, got busted for solicitation or some other contrived charge and they left his cooler behind. yee-haw! makes me want to just call up the police benevolent association to make a big contribution.

NEW YORK – Police have cleared streets around Times Square after finding a cooler left on a sidewalk on the same block where a failed car bomb was found over the weekend.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne says police have created some distance between the cooler and people. He says they are "in an abundance of caution" and looking into whether the cooler was abandoned by someone.

Browne says no buildings have been ordered evacuated. Three blocks around Times Square were closed as a precaution because the cooler was found about a block from where a failed car bomb was found Saturday night.

No other details were immediately available. The call was received about 1:15 p.m.

So what?

We are proud, we are honored to take bombs for the zionuts. It is our responsibility.

Long Live Israel and the star of David.

.:eek:

Breaking False Alarm!!!!

you people need to get a life.

STOP watching Cable News and Setting your pathetic brains to News Alerts. yeah your brains are tied to your fuckin' computer consoles

Breaking False Alarm!!!!

you people need to get a life.

STOP watching Cable News and Setting your pathetic brains to News Alerts. yeah your brains are tied to your fuckin' computer consoles

i have a life and part of it is spending an hour or so with the internet news feeds and forums like this to talk about it.

i saw this very fresh and obviously evolving story --- knowing full well that it would likely turn out the way it did --- and posted it here. so what?

Forum List

Back