BREAKING : New Book Reveals Obama "Considered" Being Gay. Are you not surprised that Obama is gay?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’

they act like this is news...obama is married to a man...michelle is a transvestite, and those aren't his daughters, either.

The man frequented bath houses in Chicago and his wife is a tranny.

The kids are Moroccan orphans and that's why they don't look like Michael Robinson, Barry Soetoro's "Wife".

That's why the girls' both certificates are hidden, the adoption papers are hidden, and there are no pics whatsoever of a pregnant "Michelle".

He, and Raul Emanual went to all the BATH houses in Chicago, were MEMBERS, and it is PUBLIC knowledge in the gay cummunity. Just google-"o"bama-Raul Emanual-Chicago bath houses, and you will get sick.

There is a conspiracy for obummer to be gay? What is it with queers needing attention all the time?

Truthfully Mr. Obama could be try-sexual and could try everything once and I would not give a rat ass!

Sex is like pot and most people experiment a little to see what they like...

Truthfully Mr. Obama could be try-sexual and could try everything once and I would not give a rat ass!

I don't know about that Brucie, I never experimented with men....

I don't know about that Brucie, I never experimented with men....

Some do and some do not. As for men I have not either but kinky sexual acts and orgies and partner swapping, well guilty as charge.

Forum List

Back