BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque

I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...
Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole
Do I get to put my boot up your ass when it's false?

Your pretensions of intellectual superiority are amusing.
No pretense here, I could be brain dead and still be exponentially smarter than you.

I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...
Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

No pretense here, I could be brain dead and still be exponentially smarter than you.

Then why can't you explain what the difference colors on a map denote?

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

Yeah, sure. Come try it.
Better KY up then!

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

I understand it .
No explanation is needed.

Wait and see, asshole

I understand it .

Why are you weaseling so furiously? Why can't you answer a simple question? Is that because of your intellectual superiority?

Who do you think you're fooling, douche bag?

10pnig0.jpg

I understand it .

Why are you weaseling so furiously? Why can't you answer a simple question? Is that because of your intellectual superiority?

The only weasling being done here is yours .
I not fooling anyone.
You're just to ignorant to understand.

Need all the info for sure to know what really happened...but a good rule until further notice is:

If both the pilots are named Mohammed...don't get on the plane.

Never heard of that source till just now.
Wont put too much value in it just yet. However it does give one direction to search other sources to try to verify.

Timeline from the sensors that broadcast during the flight:

To the untrained eyes, the data recorded by Flight 804’s sensors is a meaningless jumble of code and technical language:

00:26Z 3044 ANTI ICE R WINDOW

00:26Z 561200 R SLIDING WINDOW SENSOR

00:26Z 2600 SMOKE LAVATORY SMOKE

00:27Z 2600 AVIONICS SMOKE

00:28Z 561100 R FIXED WINDOW SENSOR

00:29Z 2200 AUTO FLT FCU 2 FAULT

00:29Z 2700 F/CTL SEC 3 FAULT

But to an aviation professional, it tells a terrifying story of a series of cascading faults before the system went dead entirely. I spoke to a European airline pilot who helped make sense of the data from the ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System).

The data on its own is far from definitive but the pilot believed “an internal explosion” seemed the most likely cause, explaining both the sudden problems with the windows and the smoke in the cabin. “It looks like the right front and side windows were blown out.

From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ke-detected-inside-the-aircraft-cabin-as-sea/

Turkish pilots saw a "UFO" after the Egypt Air crashed.

The theories will go from the possible to the exotic

I understand it .

I not fooling anyone.

You're the one desperately trying to avoid answering a simple question.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Damn, how did you find this site before me? I'm crushed.

muslimsonaplane.jpg

This is a story in Arabic @
نداء الموت يعانق طاقم الطائرة المصرية،الطيار يدعو زملاءه لـ"غداء الوداع"،ورئيسة المضيفات تحدث زوجها الراحل "وحشتني"

Perhaps someone can translate it for us.

So far, everything I can find refers to smoke in the plane from a possible fire in a lavatory. That doesn't make a lot of sense because I always thought they were equipped with fire extinguishers. Surely they would have noticed and been able to put out a mere fire. And, would a bomb create such smoke?

Among the many things some people don't know about devout Muslims is that they pray five times a day. I've been on flights to Israel where Hasidic men daven in the aisles and even the dimmest American doesn't make a stink about it.

Among the many things some people don't know about devout Muslims is that they pray five times a day. I've been on flights to Israel where Hasidic men daven in the aisles and even the dimmest American doesn't make a stink about it.

seems to me that most people do know that muslims pray five times per day-----
what makes you think anyone makes a "stink" about it?

Damn, how did you find this site before me? I'm crushed.

muslimsonaplane.jpg

This is a story in Arabic @
نداء الموت يعانق طاقم الطائرة المصرية،الطيار يدعو زملاءه لـ"غداء الوداع"،ورئيسة المضيفات تحدث زوجها الراحل "وحشتني"

Perhaps someone can translate it for us.

So far, everything I can find refers to smoke in the plane from a possible fire in a lavatory. That doesn't make a lot of sense because I always thought they were equipped with fire extinguishers. Surely they would have noticed and been able to put out a mere fire. And, would a bomb create such smoke?

alwatan comes in english as well

I understand it .

I not fooling anyone.

You're the one desperately trying to avoid answering a simple question.

Who do you think you're fooling?
I do nothing in desperation , on the other hand that's all you do.

Capt. Sully weighs in on EgyptAir 804 crash

"In many walks of life it's just human nature to shoot from the hip or jump to conclusions, but in safety-critical domains like aviation ... it's the evidence, facts, that we must rely on," Sullenberger said in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation."

Sullenberger, the pilot who successfully landed a 2009 U.S. Airways flight in the Hudson River next to New York City, said terrorism is certainly a possible cause -- but added that there are other things that could go wrong mid-flight that have nothing to do with an intentional act.

Forum List

Back