Breaking: Muller flips another Trump staffer

Breaking, my ass. Much ado about nothing. Only difference between the Trump Campaign investigations and all the ones against Obama and Hillary as we now know from the Nunes Memo is that in their cases, the DOJ and FBI were working overtime to drag their feet and run interference to block everything while with the Mueller team, they are bending over backwards breaking the law to make shit up if they have to in order to try to get Trump out of office. Nothing big will come of it.

My favorite part of your post?

"We know from the Nunes memo"

LoLz - we know NOTHING from the Nunes Dud

the-nunes-memo-fizzled-and-failed-the-only-thing-it-30741072.png
Why is Trump still holding up the Democratic response?

He is treating it like his taxes

So let me see how this works in Lib Land...Gates gets brought up on charges that have nothing to do with Russian collusion or anything else that Donald Trump has done...and you're praying that threatening to put him in jail will make him come up with something to give to Mueller to "get" Trump?

What's amusing is that if half the time and half the money that you've wasted chasing Trump had been spent investigating Hillary Clinton's little pay for play empire...there would be ten times the people facing charges!

benghazi investigation- $7.8m, no indictments
mueller investigation- $5m, 3 guilty pleas so far

keep swinging, corky

Which Benghazi investigations were carried out by a Special Counsel with essentially unlimited legal powers?
The DOJ is in charge of Mueller's investigation.
What special council can and cannot do.

Apparently you don't read your own article:

the scope of the investigation set by the attorney general. The job is the equivalent of a U.S. attorney, but is not subject to day-to-day supervision by the Justice Department.

If you read the original mandate by Rod Rosenstein, he left it pretty much wide open for Mueller to take the investigation anywhere he saw fit. And it says right above that Mueller is not subject to daily oversight by the DOJ. They don't sound much "in charge" to me. At any rate, if they were, it is some of the top people in the DOJ now under fire for being highly driven to hurt Trump!

The DOJ does not need to mico-manage Mueller. In fact, the credibility of the entire investigation is based in the autonomy of the special counsel.

Mueller is slowly and methodically going about his business

\Why is Trump still holding up the Democratic response?

He is treating it like his taxes

Yeah I'm not real sure where it sits right now. First I read that it goes back to Little Devin (which would have made it good as dead) but maybe the professionals are doing some reasonable redactions - not sure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...1d91fcec3fe_story.html?utm_term=.b21911538591

Either way, if it's either redacted beyond recognition or held for more than another few days?

Leak that beotch!

Forum List

Back