Breaking: Movie About Obama's Eligibility To Hold Office Coming To A Theater Near You

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
If you ever wanted the media and uninformed Americans to take notice of the constitutional eligibility question for Barack Obama to hold the office of the presidency, the time has come. Coming to a theater near you is a movie that should get America's attention as well as the media. It's called 'Fraud' and that is what the film is about. It is about the fraud in the White House and the fraud that is being committed by this Administration upon the American people. This is going to be very damaging to the President and this should coincide after the republicans are sworn in after the November elections and start their investigations into the Obama Administration and the President himself. Sarah Palin did say that Obama's past should be looked into. This movie should make Michael Moore cringe.

View the trailer in the link.
Quad City Pictures

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzcMeNUUQ8g&feature=related]YouTube - Theatrical Trailer - FRAUD[/ame]

Last edited:
US Army also,Special forces(airborne),I bet he is holding on to the table he sits at with a tough grip.

So the right does have a "Michael Moore"?

I am sure that right wingers will fact check his movie as thouroughly as they did Moore's.

Last edited:
If you ever wanted the media and uninformed Americans to take notice of the constitutional eligibility question for Barack Obama to hold the office of the presidency, the time has come.
Yeah, yeah, yeah....we know....he isn't White....but, that still doesn't disqualify him....no matter what that ol' Cracker/Queen Porky Limbaugh says.

We WON....you LOST.

Get over it.......
244.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

827.gif

Last edited:
By "theater near you" I think you mean 1 free screening at a study room of a library in Birmingham, Alabama that has a small projector and dvd player.

The budget for this "film" was $8.13.

By "theater near you" I think you mean 1 free screening at a study room of a library in Birmingham, Alabama that has a small projector and dvd player.
.....And, all the free-gum you can pry-off-of the bottom of whatever folding-chair you're riding!

Sounds like quite the social-affair.

franko004.jpg

Forum List

Back