Breaking: Mitt Romney Releases His Certificate Of Live Birth

Odd timing. Romney is already under mild pressure to defend his association with Trump, given their differing positions on whether Obama was born in Kenya. Can't this release be spun as an implicit endorsement of Trump's position and an undermining of Romney's own? Why not just wait a week or two before releasing the certificate?

Can two people not have different opinions and still be friends/associates? I thought liberals where all about tolerance.

Then why doesn't he talk about becoming a god?

because it's irrelevant.

Really? Watch and see how relevant it is by November. TBN is already hosting the ex-Mormons for the "cult" shows.

I guess freedom of religion does not apply when it comes to the left. The voices for tolerance come from the most intolerant people. I hope the left brings Mormonism into this race, I really do, watch it backfire like everything else has that they've tried in the last year.

Odd timing. Romney is already under mild pressure to defend his association with Trump, given their differing positions on whether Obama was born in Kenya. Can't this release be spun as an implicit endorsement of Trump's position and an undermining of Romney's own? Why not just wait a week or two before releasing the certificate?

Can two people not have different opinions and still be friends/associates? I thought liberals where all about tolerance.

Sure.

But this is not "friendship".

Trump is actively involved in campaigning for Romney. He's holding fund raisers..doing robocalls and advocating for him in the news.

odd timing. Romney is already under mild pressure to defend his association with trump, given their differing positions on whether obama was born in kenya. Can't this release be spun as an implicit endorsement of trump's position and an undermining of romney's own? Why not just wait a week or two before releasing the certificate?

can two people not have different opinions and still be friends/associates? I thought liberals where all about tolerance.

sure.

Trump is actively involved in campaigning for romney. He's holding fund raisers..doing robocalls and advocating for him in the news.

and?

because it's irrelevant.

Really? Watch and see how relevant it is by November. TBN is already hosting the ex-Mormons for the "cult" shows.

I guess freedom of religion does not apply when it comes to the left. The voices for tolerance come from the most intolerant people. I hope the left brings Mormonism into this race, I really do, watch it backfire like everything else has that they've tried in the last year.

Freedom of religion is fine.

Having a "less secular" society is not.

Religious freedom ends when it trumps other people's liberties.

And it was Romney that brought up religion.

So it's fair to see what he thinks would be good to draw from Mormonism..in terms of legislation. And theocracy.

can two people not have different opinions and still be friends/associates? I thought liberals where all about tolerance.

sure.

Trump is actively involved in campaigning for romney. He's holding fund raisers..doing robocalls and advocating for him in the news.

and?

And..since Trump is actively involved with the Romney campaign..not just a SuperPac..

His views are important.

sure.

and?

And..since Trump is actively involved with the Romney campaign..not just a SuperPac..

His views are important.

lol, YEAH SURE THEY ARE...

Just like Rosens, Wright, etc etc were to Obama...

obamaslies.jpg

Looks fake.

And where is his marriage certificate?

How exactly..does he have 5 sons, all the same age?

One woman? I don't think so.

The conspiracy thickens. What is that Mormon wetback trying to hide?

Forum List

Back