BREAKING!! Michael Mann.....climate criminal?

The persecution of Michael Mann by you people is... seriously insane.

Wrong. It couldn't be saner. Mann is one of the chief architects responsible for the campaign to drive our society back into the stone age. He is currently the world's greatest fraud. He belongs in prison.

The persecution of Michael Mann by you people is... seriously insane.

mann is a bully, a fraud, and a shoddy scientist who is responsible for billions of dollars being wasted worldwide....his "persecution" is richly deserved. Andrew Bold just called mann on his lies regarding his (mann's) claim that Bolt was paid by Murdoch to lie to the public.....mikey apologized in about as ungracious a manner as possible which is not surprising (considering the fact that he is a bully and no sort of man at all), but he admitted his lie and apologized which, in the real world, has cost him even more credibility. His day in the sun is over....the hockey stick is going to be exposed for the fraud it is and then perhaps climate science can get to the business of trying to actually understand the climate.

Last edited:
Son, you don't even know how to wipe your own ass.

And yet, I can wipe the floor with you....and if my father were as stupid as you and half as dishonest, I would have changed my name.

Go ask someone your mommy says you can trust and have him look over our conversations. Make certain he's willing to be honest with you. Keep some hankies handy.

Check it out, some more Mann Derangement Syndrome from the loonies. Conspiracy kookery is literally all they have left.

I would ask the kooks if it bothers them that the whole planet is laughing at them, but there's no need. It clearly does bother them, a lot.

Fuck off, Warmer
Is he any relation to Dean Warmer? :lol:

dean%20wormer.png

Cooks ’97% consensus’ disproven by a new peer reviewed paper showing major math errors

“0.3% climate consensus, not 97.1%”

Cooks ?97% consensus? disproven by a new peer reviewed paper showing major math errors | Watts Up With That?

Obviously, the 97% figure is a bogus number perpetuated by the religion.:2up: But that's why we have a forum like this.......to expose the bogusness of the hoax.

"Only 41 out of the 11,944 published climate papers Cook examined explicitly stated that Man caused most of the warming since 1950."

The AGWCult, of course, are the biggest liars ever

Yeah and this is why thousands of them at the ipccc and most intuitions support global warming.

Nut house.

IPCC is using AGW as a cover for Marxist redistribution of wealth

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore,..." -- IPCC

Read more: UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy' | NewsBusters

This secretly-taped video of a denialist political cult meeting illustrates their daily TwoMinutesHate directed at Mann. The rank-and-file denialists all understand how they're being watched and judged by their party leaders, hence none of them will skimp on the hate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk]Orwell 2 Minutes of Hate - YouTube[/ame]

At least the kooks are consistent. Their masters order them to become ever more hysterical about Mann, and the kooks comply.

And from the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he could have had a pack of UsefulIdiots as reliable and enthusiastic as the denialists.

Forum List

Back