Breaking!!! McCain demands release of Ellison/Obama Tape!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Keith Ellison, a known Muslim, is known to have endorsed Barack Obama for president. Why won't the DNC release the tape of them speaking to each other? Rumor has it they even shared smiles!!!!

$shipment_of_fail.jpg

Keith Ellison, a known Muslim, is known to have endorsed Barack Obama for president. Why won't the DNC release the tape of them speaking to each other? Rumor has it they even shared smiles!!!!
I am starting to feel sorry for McCain!

Yes, but inquiring minds demand to know whether or not they ever shared a sandwich! :eek:

Yep. He's a buffoon. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Yes of course no reason the public should get to see this at all. People don't need to know what Obama really thinks. The left wing media doesn't need to be exposed for being exactley that either. Though that's basically what they are doing by not releasing this.

yes Of Course No Reason The Public Should Get To See This At All. People Don't Need To Know What Obama Really Thinks. The Left Wing Media Doesn't Need To Be Exposed For Being Exactley That Either. Though That's Basically What They Are Doing By Not Releasing This.

gold!

sorry, didn;t see his post. Sad that he actually thought this was legit. I knew it was a retarded thread the minute I saw who the author was

That's not very nice. :(

Honey, I meant that as a compliment! :cool:

We need somebody to pick up the slack around here for humor!

Have you read some of the threads on here?

I'm waiting for one to say:

"The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!"

They are all so scared..........................:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back