BREAKING: MASSIVE Protest outside Capitol building demanding Trump’s removal

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
It might be time to start worrying

ED828928-9DA0-49A1-8B8B-946026347B71.jpeg

View attachment 301925

Probably the same crew that's been sitting there for days and weeks on end. If you go to the White House on the north end, you'll see the same protestors day after day. But wait until the Senate votes to acquit Trump. My guess is you'll see a whole lot more....not just in Washington either. All over the country. So strap in, the fun is just starting.

If their sign was any bigger they would have to hire someone to help them hold it up.:5_1_12024:

View attachment 301925

Probably the same crew that's been sitting there for days and weeks on end. If you go to the White House on the north end, you'll see the same protestors day after day. But wait until the Senate votes to acquit Trump. My guess is you'll see a whole lot more....not just in Washington either. All over the country. So strap in, the fun is just starting.
I think you overestimate their numbers. There’s hardly anyone left who’s still falling for this shit. His rally data is showing that they’re up to about half the attendees are walk away dems at this point. A couple months back they were only at about 20% or less. If the media, and this includes Fox, showed his real polling numbers he’d be the most popular president possibly ever. He’s coming to my town next week and I’m in jersey, heavily blue state, and there’s been over 100,000 ticket requests, apparently the largest amount of tickets of any rally so far. He’s unbelievably popular and the media is doing everything they can to hide it.

View attachment 301925

No one cares either way about the Trump Trial, no way he gets removed. Politicians think they are way to important as it is. We are not hanging on every word at the trial.

View attachment 301925

No one cares either way about the Trump Trial, no way he gets removed. Politicians think they are way to important as it is. We are not hanging on every word at the trial.

No one is disputing that the outcome in the Senate was ever in doubt. Democrats don't have the numbers to oust him. Republicans don't have the spine to cross him. I'm not hanging on every word either. The trick will be those that ARE hanging on every word..and whether they will be out protesting in cities across America after the Senate acquits him.

View attachment 301925

I think you overestimate their numbers. There’s hardly anyone left who’s still falling for this shit. His rally data is showing that they’re up to about half the attendees are walk away dems at this point. A couple months back they were only at about 20% or less. If the media, and this includes Fox, showed his real polling numbers he’d be the most popular president possibly ever. He’s coming to my town next week and I’m in jersey, heavily blue state, and there’s been over 100,000 ticket requests, apparently the largest amount of tickets of any rally so far. He’s unbelievably popular and the media is doing everything they can to hide it.

Thanks for the report!
You're an upstanding guy...

View attachment 301925

I'm sure he'd fill an arena anywhere he went. He filled an arena in the purple state of New Hampshire. However, the people that came here to see him, came from at least 5 different states. In New Jersey, you have 5 states within easy driving distance...and its not like they break down attendance by state. :)..or maybe they do, I just haven't seen it.

His latest polling numbers. Toss out the high and low and take the mean...44 percent. Right about where he was 3 years ago. That means....base hasn't grown.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

View attachment 301925

Little Jackie is obviously a BIT dim...........

Forum List

Back