Breaking: Massive Lines Of White Nationalists Forming To See Trump In Atlanta. Up To 55,000 Expected

The last gasp, of Blame the Beaners whitey...
Cbvkx9-UkAAMmE8.jpg

Honey1969 on Twitter

oh for crying out loud. if the radical BLMS, OWS, Black Panthers, ETC can go to a democrat rally then so freaking what. however I doubt this and another way to attack him.

Whites don't want to be bothered with all these "minority" problems anymore

Well get a big theater screen and have this ad streaming on a loop the entire time they're waiting in line....should thin out the crowd a bit...

Everyone who had a mother and father (thinks all children deserve that too), or who thinks sending Kim Davis to jail sucked will begin to feel their zeal for Trump evaporate in a mist of shock..

In fact, ...hmmm... I wonder if the GOP could find a surrogate to rent a large truck with a mobile theater-screen tacked up against a headache rack on a large flatbed, with a video streaming over and over on Trump's views on gay marriage. Have them just drive around to different events where Trumpsters are lined up outside and park just outside with the screen facing the entrance choke point? .... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Well get a big theater screen and have this ad streaming on a loop the entire time they're waiting in line....should thin out the crowd a bit...

Everyone who had a mother and father (thinks all children deserve that too), or who thinks sending Kim Davis to jail sucked will begin to feel their zeal for Trump evaporate in a mist of shock..

In fact, ...hmmm... I wonder if the GOP could find a surrogate to rent a large truck with a mobile theater-screen tacked up against a headache rack on a large flatbed, with a video streaming over and over on Trump's views on gay marriage. Have them just drive around to different events where Trumpsters are lined up outside and park just outside with the screen facing the entrance choke point? .... :eusa_think:

Kim Who??

How did that anti-Trump South Carolina ad work out for ya' in South Carolina?

Forum List

Back