Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

The official would not give his name nor additional details. It was unknown whether victims are soldiers or civilians. One gunman was reportedly in custody and another was on the loose, NBC News said. A third shooter may be involved, according to NBC News affiliate KCEN, which said the person had opened fire on the SWAT team at the base.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

---

Damn...

:)

peace...

Got a buddy down there too... gotta find his number in my list when I get home and give a call... have not spoke to him in a while but I think he is still stationed there for at least another 6 months

2 confirmed gunmen ... they got one in custody and suspect there is a third at large.

My first instinct was this is a soldier gone crazy like what happened at Bragg back in the 90's when a soldier set up shop and oped fire on his unit while they were PT'ing but this sounds like something much different.

2 confirmed gunmen ... they got one in custody and suspect there is a third at large.

My first instinct was this is a soldier gone crazy like what happened at Bragg back in the 90's when a soldier set up shop and oped fire on his unit while they were PT'ing but this sounds like something much different.

I just got home and saw this on the news. I thought it might be a meltdown too. If it was that, why three of them.

we had this happen here about ten years ago, where a Gulf War vet snapped and killed a few people on the base here. I wonder if it is the same sort of deal?

Sounds like Lubys Part II

They breed them strange down in Killeen

The Luby's massacre was an incident of mass murder that took place on October 16, 1991 in Killeen, Texas, United States when George Jo Hennard drove his pickup truck into a Luby's Cafeteria and shot and killed 23 people, wounded another 20 and then committed suicide by shooting himself. It remained the deadliest shooting rampage in American history until the Virginia Tech Massacre.

They got one guy "neutralized" (dead I think) and another cornered in a building.

msnbc says they have one gunman in custody and I think they have two other cornered.
I just hope my friend from high school wasn't there at the time.

Forum List

Back