Breaking: Martha Macallum to interview Creepy Brett Kavanaugh tonight at 7PM ET on FOX News

When Kavanaugh is confirmed, he'll have the rest of his life to remember how treacherous and deceitful the Dems were during his confirmation hearings.
And the rest of his life to rule accordingly.

Wow.........................so instead of getting a judge who will take an impartial view when deciding the outcome of a case, you would prefer to have one that uses his position as a political weapon for the Republicans?

Apparently, you don't care about this country, because you are placing party over country with this post.

People in general are self serving. Leftists most of all.

Really? Because there are a lot of conservatives who have said they want him to use his SC position as a political tool to go after the Dems.

Me? I'm that "leftist" you are talking about, and I want a fair and impartial judge who understands the founding document of this country, the Constitution.

Yea sure you do. That’s why you side with dumb feminist c**ts, gender confused cross dressing queers, and the Marxists that make up the Democrat Party.

That’s what cuckolded men do. Why would this surprise anyone?

Dem men are Cucks. Of that there is no doubt.

Amy Coney Barrett would have gone on Tucker!
FBI should be interviewing these poor girls.

im-25221

Why is that, did Biden visit them?

What do you want to bet that the interview is going to be full of softball questions, designed to make Kavanaugh look good?

Just more FAUX propaganda...................

Bits and pieces were just aired...Kavanaugh and his wife are both present and both bacisally tell the left to pound sand with their witch hunt

I smiled ...get'em dawg
Geez, how scummy must this whore of a wife of his be? No doubt she’ll attack her husband’s victims.

Listen Dyke, your just trying to get rid of him cuz you think you’ll get a shot at her.

Take a hike butch, she’s far to classy for a pinhead like you.
She married a rapist and attacks rape victims. You can have her if you want. I'm sure she comes cheaply.

What do you want to bet that the interview is going to be full of softball questions, designed to make Kavanaugh look good?

Bits and pieces were just aired...Kavanaugh and his wife are both present and both bacisally tell the left to pound sand with their witch hunt

I smiled ...get'em dawg
Geez, how scummy must this whore of a wife of his be? No doubt she’ll attack her husband’s victims.

Listen Dyke, your just trying to get rid of him cuz you think you’ll get a shot at her.

She married a rapist and attacks rape victims. You can have her if you want. I'm sure she comes cheaply.

You won’t get into her pants no matter how many times you lie about her husband.

Geez, do you butch dykes not get it? You are simply not attractive to a good looking straight woman (probably not even to other butch dykes)

I smiled ...get'em dawg

You won’t get into her pants no matter how many times you lie about her husband.

Geez, do you butch dykes not get it? You are simply not attractive to a good looking straight woman (probably not even to other butch dykes)
She's a slag who loves rapists. Keep her.

I smiled ...get'em dawg

She's no ghetto ho..your type ya know

I smiled ...get'em dawg

She's no ghetto ho..your type ya know
Is 'ghetto ho' your title for women who don't love rapists? I guess you're right, she's no 'ghetto ho.'

When Kavanaugh is confirmed, he'll have the rest of his life to remember how treacherous and deceitful the Dems were during his confirmation hearings.
And the rest of his life to rule accordingly.

Wow.........................so instead of getting a judge who will take an impartial view when deciding the outcome of a case, you would prefer to have one that uses his position as a political weapon for the Republicans?

Apparently, you don't care about this country, because you are placing party over country with this post.

Really? Because there are a lot of conservatives who have said they want him to use his SC position as a political tool to go after the Dems.

Me? I'm that "leftist" you are talking about, and I want a fair and impartial judge who understands the founding document of this country, the Constitution.

Yea sure you do. That’s why you side with dumb feminist c**ts, gender confused cross dressing queers, and the Marxists that make up the Democrat Party.

How dare you assume their sissy gender?

Kreepy Bret Kavanagh??

The creepy one is Ford who waited 36 years to accuse a man of groping her at a party she can't remember.

The creepy one is Ramirez who takes six days to decide if she remembers anything or not.

The creepy one is the woman who accuses Kavanaugh of gang raping her??

Now that's creepy as hell.

Gotta wonder what these folks use for brains.

How dare you assume their sissy gender?

No assumption required.

No liar the talking head skank repeatedly asked him the same questions over and over.

Forum List

Back