BREAKING: Man Charged in Terror Plot... Islamic?...

Why is it almost Reactive for Liberals to Sympathize with the Islamic Terrorists?
The point is this guy is almost certainly NOT a terrorist. Talks tough, does nothing.

I believe the technical term for such is Blowhard, but the forum experts on that term may wish to correct me.

Why is it almost Reactive for Liberals to Sympathize with the Islamic Terrorists?
The point is this guy is almost certainly NOT a terrorist. Talks tough, does nothing.

I believe the technical term for such is Blowhard, but the forum experts on that term may wish to correct me.

Sitting around waiting for his nuts to drop doesn't make too much sense either.

People don't suddenly become brave as they grow older. The reverse is more often true; experience teaches youth they are not immortal and their willingness to court death wanes.

I will grant it may be remotely possible that the man would eventually decide to go on a killing spree, but locking him up for talk is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.

Before the "Kill all dem towel-heads" crowd screams "Soft on Islam consider that we have a thread devoted to a case of a man reported as killing his own daughter. An action, not words. See my response there before you embarrass yourselves. If such a thing is possible.

People don't suddenly become brave as they grow older. The reverse is more often true; experience teaches youth they are not immortal and their willingness to court death wanes.

I will grant it may be remotely possible that the man would eventually decide to go on a killing spree, but locking him up for talk is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.

Before the "Kill all dem towel-heads" crowd screams "Soft on Islam consider that we have a thread devoted to a case of a man reported as killing his own daughter. An action, not words. See my response there before you embarrass yourselves. If such a thing is possible.

If, one is talking, and not plotting, or assisting, I have no problem. If we are being played, I say let him live by and stand or fall by his own standards.

Forum List

Back