BREAKING: Man Charged in Terror Plot... Islamic?...

Why don't you tell us on what grounds they were arrested?
By They I guess you must mean all the innocent people convicted daily because the prosecution spends 10 times the money the public defender does. The grounds for arrest are always the same - a police officer gets suspicious and manages to convince a Prosecutor they can build a case.

Your uber desperation to berate all things law enforcement is laughable. I like how you try to put the money spin on it as well. I guess according to you anybody who has ever been arrested for anything was just a victim of "THE MAN". The police and prosecutors will never provide media outlets with all of the evidence they have obtained prior to their decision to arrest and charge. (Nor do they have to) The evidence comes out in trial and the accused and their representaion has every opportunity to try and prove reasonable doubt.

Poor ole terrorists....... Mean ole MAN preventing them from murdering dozens at a shopping mall......

Unless he is poor and can not afford and attorney. In that case the prosecutor and his appointed "counsel " will be trying to prove that he is guilty as charged.

In other words, you have no clue. You have no idea what evidence they have against him or why a warrant for his arrest was given? Where is your evidence that he has been falsely arrested?
I see that you don't understand yet. The statistics say that a 1 in 3 chance exists that even if 'he' is convicted he is innocent of the crime with which he has been charged. That is evidence enough to warrant giving him the benefit of the doubt. Or do you hate the constitutional restrictions against totalitarianism so much that you can't wait to see them abandoned?

So, according to your 'statistics', we should let 2/3 of the prison population go free? Should we just not have a justice system at all then? Is that what you're attempting to preach here?

By They I guess you must mean all the innocent people convicted daily because the prosecution spends 10 times the money the public defender does. The grounds for arrest are always the same - a police officer gets suspicious and manages to convince a Prosecutor they can build a case.

Your uber desperation to berate all things law enforcement is laughable. I like how you try to put the money spin on it as well. I guess according to you anybody who has ever been arrested for anything was just a victim of "THE MAN". The police and prosecutors will never provide media outlets with all of the evidence they have obtained prior to their decision to arrest and charge. (Nor do they have to) The evidence comes out in trial and the accused and their representaion has every opportunity to try and prove reasonable doubt.

Poor ole terrorists....... Mean ole MAN preventing them from murdering dozens at a shopping mall......

Unless he is poor and can not afford and attorney. In that case the prosecutor and his appointed "counsel " will be trying to prove that he is guilty as charged.

Did you see a picture of his home? He is not poor.

Not true. That is a falacy. The public defenders try protect their clients with every bit the veracity of private attorneys. If they actually did try to collude with the prosecution they would get disbarred and prosecuted themselves.

So, according to your 'statistics', we should let 2/3 of the prison population go free? Should we just not have a justice system at all then? Is that what you're attempting to preach here?
First, if 1/3 are falsely convicted, then only 1/3 would warrant release. Did you fail first grade math?
Second, refusing to convict someone in the press is and desiring reform of the criminal courts is far different from condoning crime. Did you fail reading comprehension too?
I can understand a Police Officer wanting a totalitarian police state where they can do pretty much whatever their villainous heart desires, but a civilian should prefer freedom to oppression. Perhaps you never studied Thomas Jefferson, because of your trouble with reading, but he warned against just this sort of activity

This guy is a real piece of work. It looks like the feds have 7 years worth of evidence on this "INNOCENT VICTIM OF THE MAN" :lol: He is truly a class act and liberal hero.

Mass. Man Charged With Alleged Terror Plot Defiant in Court - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

The pharmacy college graduate student charged with plotting to kill U.S. soldiers in Iraq and shoppers in American malls was thwarted -- along with two other co-conspirators -- when he was unable to get into terror camps for training and failed to get access to automatic weapons.

Tarek Mehanna, 27, of Sudbury, Mass., got rebellious in court Wednesday, refusing to stand for the judge and at one point throwing his chair.

FBI officials said Mehanna worked with others from 2001 to May of 2008 in a conspiracy to "kill, kidnap, main or injure" people in foreign countries, and to kill prominent U.S. politicians. Terror plots to attack U.S. shopping malls and U.S. military in Iraq were also in the works, officials said.

Mehanna initially refused to stand for the judge before the terror charge against him was read at the brief hearing Wednesday. He finally did stand — tossing his chair loudly to the floor — only after his father urged him to do so.

This guy is a real piece of work. It looks like the feds have 7 years worth of evidence on this "INNOCENT VICTIM OF THE MAN" :lol: He is truly a class act and liberal hero.

Mass. Man Charged With Alleged Terror Plot Defiant in Court - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

The pharmacy college graduate student charged with plotting to kill U.S. soldiers in Iraq and shoppers in American malls was thwarted -- along with two other co-conspirators -- when he was unable to get into terror camps for training and failed to get access to automatic weapons.

Tarek Mehanna, 27, of Sudbury, Mass., got rebellious in court Wednesday, refusing to stand for the judge and at one point throwing his chair.

FBI officials said Mehanna worked with others from 2001 to May of 2008 in a conspiracy to "kill, kidnap, main or injure" people in foreign countries, and to kill prominent U.S. politicians. Terror plots to attack U.S. shopping malls and U.S. military in Iraq were also in the works, officials said.

Mehanna initially refused to stand for the judge before the terror charge against him was read at the brief hearing Wednesday. He finally did stand — tossing his chair loudly to the floor — only after his father urged him to do so.

Just like you and I, ain't that Right, del!...

:)

peace...

I am shocked. Is there no end to their hatred of America? Do they not know one person who was burned alive 9/11. Do they have no empathy for those that do? These are not just "criminals"!!!!

I am shocked. Is there no end to their hatred of America? Do they not know one person who was burned alive 9/11. Do they have no empathy for those that do? These are not just "criminals"!!!!

Do you have empathy for the Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghans , Pakistanis that the US have slaughtered?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

.:eek:

Last edited:
First, if 1/3 are falsely convicted, then only 1/3 would warrant release. Did you fail first grade math?
Second, refusing to convict someone in the press is and desiring reform of the criminal courts is far different from condoning crime. Did you fail reading comprehension too?
I can understand a Police Officer wanting a totalitarian police state where they can do pretty much whatever their villainous heart desires, but a civilian should prefer freedom to oppression. Perhaps you never studied Thomas Jefferson, because of your trouble with reading, but he warned against just this sort of activity

Oh, so now we're talking about the press? :lol: You're so full of shit, it's coming out in every direction. Again, do you know what evidence was used to gain a warrant for his arrest? Do you have any specific knowledge about this case whatsoever to make any comment regarding this man's innocence? What activity did Thomas Jefferson warn against? Please be specific and please state your evidence that this particular case matches the specifics that Jefferson spoke of.

Do you have empathy for the Palestinians, Iraqis, Afghans , Pakistanis that the used have slaughtered?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

.:eek:

The "Innocent" Ones...

peace...

Do the liberal kneepads still come out for this terrorist? :lol:

Strange bedfellows, aren't they? What the libs seemingly don't understand is that if all that's left is them and the terrorists, the terrorists win.

Oh, so now we're talking about the press?
Again, do you know what evidence was used to gain a warrant for his arrest? Do you have any specific knowledge about this case whatsoever to make any comment regarding this man's innocence? What activity did Thomas Jefferson warn against?

We were always talking about the press. In case it slipped your notice, all the "facts" we have come from the press.
The evidence in favor of granting him the benefit of the doubt is that he has not yet been tried. Until, and unless, he is convicted he is entitled to a presumption of innocence according to our law. Those who favor a police state certainly want that changed, in fact they want the entire bill of rights eliminated. I do not.
The important activity that Jefferson warned against was condemning an innocent man.

We do not know if the evidence is faked, based on the "friend" of his who is mentioned making a deal and lying, or anything else. Would you be upset if you were falsely accused? Would you perhaps be angry enough at a false accusation to refuse to stand for a self important judge? They way some people carry one makes me wonder if they would prefer for the other side to have won WWII.

peace...

he's as american as either of us. do you have some kind of point you're trying to make, pinhead, or are you just running your mouth as usual?

peace...

he's as american as either of us. do you have some kind of point you're trying to make, pinhead, or are you just running your mouth as usual?

You are one Cranky little kid, aren't you... :lol::lol::lol:

Have Simple Yes or No Questions Upset you like this your Entire Life, or is this something that has come with Age?...

peace...

Forum List

Back