BREAKING: Man Charged in Terror Plot... Islamic?...

Could they be "youths of North African origin"?

no, he's an american citizen.

They Name him?... I've been out...

:)

peace...

Authorities in Boston said on Wednesday Tarek Mehanna of Sudbury sought training in terrorist training camps and worked with others from 2001 to May 2008 on the conspiracy "kill, kidnap, maim or injure" people in foreign countries and to kill prominent U.S. politicians.

peace...

Authorities in Boston said on Wednesday Tarek Mehanna of Sudbury sought training in terrorist training camps and worked with others from 2001 to May 2008 on the conspiracy "kill, kidnap, maim or injure" people in foreign countries and to kill prominent U.S. politicians.

Sounds Hawaiin/Kansan like the President... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

peace...

Sounds Hawaiin/Kansan like the President... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

nah, he's JAFA, like you.

peace...

Tarek Mehanna is his name.....I'm not sure if he's a natural born citizen.

del seems to Feel that he's just like me... :clap2:

Doubtfully... MeThinks del would Excuse, Run Static for and Sympathize with this Guy BEFORE he would me... :lol:

And I ain't a Terrorist, nor do I Subscribe to the Religion of Peace and Love that is Responsible for this and the MAJORITY of Modern Terrorism around the Globe.

But hey, he's a Lib... It's what they do.

peace...

Don't worry, I am sure the Hussein will dispatch one of his thug lawyer associates to make sure his "rights" aren't violated.

peace...

doesn't really matter if he's naturalized or not, really.

i don't think he'll be running for president anytime soon.

Feds: Sudbury man planned terrorist attacks at shopping malls - BostonHerald.com

Sure it does...

But I am Sure if he was a Natural Born White American Christian Male who was Anti-Abortion, your Angle would be Decidedly MORE Critical than it is with this Fuck...

Congrats on that.

When ALL of the Evidence is out and he's Convicted, I would like to see you again Comparing him to the Average American...

By the way, this is Bammy's Justice Dept...

Do they Make Mistakes?...

And again... Is he Islamic?...

peace...

A little more background info on him:
The Jawa Report: Arrested Blogger Identified: Tarek Mehanna
Statements that Tarek Mehanna allegedly made to the FBI two years ago in the midst of a terrorism investigation came back to haunt him last weekend, when the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy graduate was arrested as he was about to board a Boston flight to start a new job overseas.
An FBI affidavit unsealed in federal court in Boston Monday alleges that Mehanna told agents on Dec. 16, 2006, that he had known Maldonado for three or four years and that when he last spoke to him two weeks earlier, Maldonado was living in a suburb of Alexandria, Egypt, and working for a website.
But Maldonado had actually placed several calls from Somalia to Mehanna's Sudbury home four days before the FBI interview, urging him to "join him in training for jihad," the affidavit says...
Well now you know why we have the Patriot Act. Thank you President Obama for not shutting it down.

peace...

doesn't really matter if he's naturalized or not, really.

i don't think he'll be running for president anytime soon.

Feds: Sudbury man planned terrorist attacks at shopping malls - BostonHerald.com

It may not matter to you, but it does to me. Seems there's not much that matters to you. IMO

"The charges accuse Mehanna and co-conspirators of talking about their desire to participate in Islamist holy war and of their desire to die on the battlefield."

This sounds almost like an infringement on free speech.
Where were they? In a private home? Did they purchase weapons? Did they make plans based on an actual location?

Or were they a bunch of big talking buffoons about as dangerous as some redneck Bubba who spouts on about "shootin' them Librul retards in congriss" but who doesn't even know which Interstate to take to get to DC?

Of course we do need our witch hunts.
Say it isn't so Joe.

Forum List

Back