BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

do not miss MSNBC tonight!

Maddow has Trump's taxes...someone protect her from drones!

Rachel Maddow MSNBC on Twitter

HAHAHAHA this was one of the best trolls ever. I don't even like trump but this was genius. I highly doubt this came from trump, BC I do not think he's this smart to conjure this up. But someone on his staff was smart of to release this to maddow, knowing she jump on this without even looking over the information. Proving that leftist media is on witch hunt, and don't take the time to vet the info they get...100%. This is what low standards in journalism gets you.

It was vetted 100%. The white house admitted it was an actual copy of part of Trump's return for that year. It didn't show much, but it was just one year from 12 years ago.

You think he can multitask? I'll bet he spends a few hours every day curled up in the fetal position crying because he sees he is in so far over his head.
You don't stay at the top of the New York real estate market for decades if you're likely to do that.

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business, as well as at least tens of millions of dollars.

It's not so hard to do that if you inherit his father's business,

When did he inherit his father's business? How much was it worth?

he inherited control and eventually one-quarter ownership of a family organization worth about $200 million in 1974, and invested heavily in Manhattan. Back in 1974, $200 million was worth something: close to $800 million in today’s money.
How Donald Trump got rich

Thanks for the info.

he inherited control

Confusing article. When did he inherit control?

and eventually one-quarter ownership of a family organization worth about $200 million in 1974,

Don't care what it was worth in 1974, unless that's when he inherited it.
His father didn't die until 1999.

$200 million was worth something: close to $800 million in today’s money.

And 25% of $800 million is $200 million. Forbes estimated he's worth $4 billion.

HAHAHAHA this was one of the best trolls ever. I don't even like trump but this was genius. I highly doubt this came from trump, BC I do not think he's this smart to conjure this up. But someone on his staff was smart of to release this to maddow, knowing she jump on this without even looking over the information. Proving that leftist media is on witch hunt, and don't take the time to vet the info they get...100%. This is what low standards in journalism gets you.

It was vetted 100%. The white house admitted it was an actual copy of part of Trump's return for that year. It didn't show much, but it was just one year from 12 years ago.
Wasn't that smack in the middle of the time the haters were insisting that he paid no taxes at all?

Wasn't that smack in the middle of the time the haters were insisting that he paid no taxes at all?

Yes, and now we find he grossly overpaid by some $31 million. Some big giant 'Gotcha!!!' that is for the gimps, eh? Probably more than the entire Democratic Party base paid.

No idea. As long as he hides his returns there are a lot of questions needing answers.

Yes, yes it was.

And it was not a question then either - it was ASSERTED that he had not paid taxes in 18 years just like the bullshit that Reid pulled with Romney.

Facts are irrelevant in this discussion as far as I have seen - all that matters is personal bias.

No idea. As long as he hides his returns there are a lot of questions needing answers.
Those with integrity would admit they were wrong when they insisted he didn't pay any taxes at all.

Those with integrity would admit they were wrong when they insisted he didn't pay any taxes at all.
Maddow should man up.

The head of NBC has warned Man-brow the next time she pulls this bullshit her contract will be cancelled.
There are a growing number of top level executives at Comcast/NBC who are looking at the ratings and are very pissed off with the head of MSNBC.
When the numbers say the ratings would be higher putting on reruns of Lassie Come Home compared to watching Kattie Kunt/Kattie Turd/Man-brow/Chrissy Matthews/Chrissy Hayes/'Pizza Face/The lunatic L. O'Donnel etc trash President Trump every day then the writing is on the wall at MSNBC.
Remember the negro 'purge' last year of every daily show host at MSNBC because no one was watching?
Next purge will be the 'whiter than white' skinned President Trump haters who host the daily shows on MSNBC.

The head of NBC has warned Man-brow the next time she pulls this bullshit her contract will be cancelled.
There are a growing number of top level executives at Comcast/NBC who are looking at the ratings and are very pissed off with the head of MSNBC.
When the numbers say the ratings would be higher putting on reruns of Lassie Come Home compared to watching Kattie Kunt/Kattie Turd/Man-brow/Chrissy Matthews/Chrissy Hayes/'Pizza Face/The lunatic L. O'Donnel etc trash President Trump every day then the writing is on the wall at MSNBC.
Remember the negro 'purge' last year of every daily show host at MSNBC because no one was watching?
Next purge will be the 'whiter than white' skinned President Trump haters who host the daily shows on MSNBC.

And where did you get this information? Were you at any meetings where they said that, or do you have documents to show that? Or did you just pull it out of your ass, because it's something you wish would happen?

New Topics

Forum List

Back