BREAKING: Large Air Spill at Wind Farm. No threats reported.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Some claim to enjoy the breeze. Blow baby, blow!

$TwCGK.jpg

Holy crap! This is huge!

Do you think they are offering a $5000 pay off if we agree not to sue?

This just in, the guy down the street who has solar panels on his roof reported there was an over abundance of sunshine here in Arizona and his shields couldnt handle it! He now has excess power and really has no idea what to do wiith it! Poor guy.

There is too much wind here today.... I blame the wind farms outside of town. Bastards!

This just in, the guy down the street who has solar panels on his roof reported there was an over abundance of sunshine here in Arizona and his shields couldnt handle it! He now has excess power and really has no idea what to do wiith it! Poor guy.
Then he's a dope, as private generators of electricity can sell it back to the grid in most places I've heard of.

Of course, the damage started under Bush - with all that hot air. Now, Obama is just making it worse. Fucking politicians.

Then he's a dope, as private generators of electricity can sell it back to the grid in most places I've heard of.

Yep.

BREAKING: Large Air Spill at Wind Farm. No threats reported.

UPDATE: Large fireball seen after wind broken.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6yvtC8nWS8"]YouTube - fire fart gone wrong[/ame]

Scrotum believed to have been singed.

There is too much wind here today.... I blame the wind farms outside of town. Bastards!

I do believe that in my 58 years of being on this planet, this is the first time I have ever heard of somebody bitching about a blow job...

First, you stole my idea from another thread. The least you could do is attribute it to the proper person. Secomd these windmills may be drying out the surrounding soils and creating shifts in precipitation and weather. The global warming has to STOP.

First, you stole my idea from another thread. The least you could do is attribute it to the proper person. Secomd these windmills may be drying out the surrounding soils and creating shifts in precipitation and weather. The global warming has to STOP.

I didn't steal any idea. :lol:

This has been going around the internet a couple days now.

I didn't steal any idea. :lol:

This has been going around the internet a couple days now.

Yes, and your welcome.

Forum List

Back