Breaking: LA Ex Cop on killing spree happening now

That's why you need non nuts with guns (who outnumber the nutcases BTW) to deal with them. It's a shame all of you want to disarm the good people to let the asshats like this nimrod kill without fear.

HUH? He is hunting armed police officers. If they can't deal with him, no one can!

The cops that shot up a blue Toyota pickup driven by two women when they were looking for a grey Nissan pickup driven by a black man?
Well, I guess you got me there! That is a valid point!

This is exactly why guns must be confiscated, if people didn't have guns, none of this would have happened, nor would he have had the balls to post that shit on the net.
Him and all the rest of you would have gone to work the next day and except life.

So you're saying cops shouldnt have guns?

Cops should never have guns. Only citizens should have arms. Cops are dangerous & kill 5.5 times more innocent people than armed citizens even though armed citizens kill 2.5 times more criminals than cops.

While all that may be true. I dont think you'd find to many people willing to be cops.
I can see it now......Hey Biff you have south central tonight,dont forget your Taser.:lol:

LOL Now the 'liberals' are responsible for the state of LA? Funny. In your screwed up little mind, everything that isn't the way you want it, everything that is wrong with the world is because of liberals. :lol:

???

The radical left has had 100% control of Los Angeles for decades.

Yes, leftists are responsible for what a shit hole LA is, and for the utter destruction of the state in general.

You are disparaging our noble minority communities.
I'm really disparaging gangs and liberal lunacy that has brought Los Angeles down to the muck from the glorious city it once was.
LOL Now the 'liberals' are responsible for the state of LA? Funny. In your screwed up little mind, everything that isn't the way you want it, every
thing that is wrong with the world is because of liberals. :lol:

California has been in the control of a very liberal legislature and assembly as well as two very liberal senators for decades.

Los Angeles' last 4 mayor's including it's present one, Antonio Villaraigosa, are all democrat.

California, the state, is at the point of bankruptcy and so is the city of Los angeles.

The proof is in the pudding, "hon".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back