Breaking: Kremlin Is Tied to Memo in ’16 Trump Tower Meeting

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier
Mr Trump's eldest son said he felt obliged to attend the meeting

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

I love my life!

REVEALED: Russian lawyer coordinated talking points with Kremlin before meeting with Don Trump Jr.
After meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the 2016 campaign, Russian lawyer Natalia V. Veselnitskaya denied coordinating with the Russian government.

So she's a liar. Got it.

And she was working with Fusion GPS. Seriously don't rejoice on this one. This was a set up by Fusion.
It's all a conspiracy! Putin was duped into using that lawyer as a channel!
Something something Fusion!
LMAO
.. A theory of Evolution Trump supporters swear by
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
1. No contact with Russia
2. Contact but no collusion
3. Collusion but I didn't know
4. Hillary did it!

12:11 PM - Oct 27, 2017

Fusion GPS who were owned by the Clinton campaign set Don Junior up. I thought you knew that.
You got a link for Fusion GPS being owned by the Clinton campaign?

And she was working with Fusion GPS. Seriously don't rejoice on this one. This was a set up by Fusion.
LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

Fusion GPS who were owned by the Clinton campaign set Don Junior up. I thought you knew that.

dopes get set up all the time, being a dumbass doesnt diminish guilt.

LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

nah, trust her.

:lmao:

The company was co-founded in 2011 by Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter and journalist for Roll Call and The Wall Street Journal; Peter Fritsch, former Wall Street Journal senior editor; and former Wall Street Journal journalist Thomas Catan.[2]

RW Wall Street reporter .

Well, well, well, American and Russian conservatives of this board. Prepare your "funny" ratings, because you're not going to like this:
Remember when conservatives and liberals disagreed on whether the Russian lawyer lady who met Trump's minions in the Trump Tower was a Putin shill or not? The question is settled now:

Talking Points Brought to Trump Tower Meeting Were Shared With Kremlin
10/27/2017:
Natalia V. Veselnitskaya arrived at a meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 hoping to interest top Trump campaign officials in the contents of a memo she believed contained information damaging to the Democratic Party and, by extension, Hillary Clinton. The material was the fruit of her research as a private lawyer, she has repeatedly said, and any suggestion that she was acting at the Kremlin’s behest that day is anti-Russia “hysteria.”

But interviews and records show that in the months before the meeting, Ms. Veselnitskaya had discussed the allegations with one of Russia’s most powerful officials, the prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika. And the memo she brought with her closely followed a document that Mr. Chaika’s office had given to an American congressman two months earlier, incorporating some paragraphs verbatim.

The coordination between the Trump Tower visitor and the Russian prosecutor general undercuts Ms. Veselnitskaya’s account that she was a purely independent actor when she sat down with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman. It also suggests that emails from an intermediary to the younger Mr. Trump promising that Ms. Veselnitskaya would arrive with information from Russian prosecutors were rooted at least partly in fact — not mere “puffery,” as the president’s son later said.
that's a big bumper sticker you got there.

Why the fuck should we care?

She was invited back into the U.S. by Obama, despite being previously denied a visa, and Obama used that meeting as a pretext for the FISA warrants to tap Trump's Campaign. Sounds to me like Putin, the Kremlin, and Obama were all on the same page, working together to get Obama that warrant.

Just what point are you failing to make?
that the plan to invite this lawyer was all a part of the russia russia thing. we know it. it's drivel.

LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

nah, trust her.

The company was co-founded in 2011 by Glenn R. Simpson, a former investigative reporter and journalist for Roll Call and The Wall Street Journal; Peter Fritsch, former Wall Street Journal senior editor; and former Wall Street Journal journalist Thomas Catan.[2]

I know. I was trying to point that out to tiny. But thanks.

Breaking!!!! my toilet bowl from all the garbage I have to flush like this thread.

LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

nah, trust her.

I know. I was trying to point that out to tiny. But thanks.
well yeah they paid them 9 Million dollars.

Why the fuck should we care?

She was invited back into the U.S. by Obama, despite being previously denied a visa, and Obama used that meeting as a pretext for the FISA warrants to tap Trump's Campaign. Sounds to me like Putin, the Kremlin, and Obama were all on the same page, working together to get Obama that warrant.

Just what point are you failing to make?

Of course they were shared with Putin - she was Putin's #1 lawyer.

An illegal Russian in USA is not necessarily a Kremlin agent. At least nobody has presented even one slight evidence of that. Just a reminder for those who are helping Democrats to dig out of the dossier scandal and to distract attention from it with the help of "Russian lawyer" .

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said: “I was amazed to find out that Trump’s son is accused of talking to her [Natalia Veselnitskaya]. For me it’s basically wild, because when a person talks to a lawyer, what is the threat to anyone?”
It is amazing how serious people are making an elephant out of a fly,”
the minister added

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said Moscow “ has never had contacts with this lawyer; that’s why we have nothing to say about this story: it has nothing to do with us.”

Assange: I urged Trump Jr to release emails on Russian lawyer before NYT story

‘Wild & overblown’: Lavrov blasts media hype over Trump Jr. meeting with Russian lawyer

Last edited:
LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

Have you been under a rock lately? Clinton and the DNC are busted via bank records for bank rolling Fusion GPS and the fairy tale dossier.

LMAO
Tea Pain @TeaPainUSA
4. Hillary did it!

You made that up.

BREAKING: Trump Claims DNC Hired Russian Hookers to Pee on Him
rofl.gif

Andy Borowitz
15 mins ago

Trump Claims DNC Hired Russian Hookers to Pee on Him

WASHINGTON - In an explosive allegation, Donald Trump claimed today that the DNC and Hillary Clinton hired the Russian prostitutes who peed on him at the Moscow Ritz. “Ask those hookers,” he told Sean Hannity of Fox News. “Someone paid them to pee on me. If I had hired them, they never would have gotten paid.”

Kremlin Trump impeach oh my! Kremlin Trump impeach oh my!

BREAKING: Trump Claims DNC Hired Russian Hookers to Pee on Him
rofl.gif

Andy Borowitz
15 mins ago

Trump Claims DNC Hired Russian Hookers to Pee on Him

WASHINGTON - In an explosive allegation, Donald Trump claimed today that the DNC and Hillary Clinton hired the Russian prostitutes who peed on him at the Moscow Ritz. “Ask those hookers,” he told Sean Hannity of Fox News. “Someone paid them to pee on me. If I had hired them, they never would have gotten paid.”

Jake. No one can even come up with a hotel receipt. Jake. Stop. You are embarrasisng the shit out of yourself.

Forum List

Back