Breaking: Katie Couric Ambushes Obama and Goes for the Jugular

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYijuCEKyHc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYijuCEKyHc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

ok, I could not take listening to him anymore...I had to stop it. Do I have the missing Obama love-gene-link? I can't stand hearing him talk, I break out in hives before he gets to the end of his non-stories......yes, people faint in his presence. Go figure. I must have Obama immunity!

ok, I could not take listening to him anymore...I had to stop it. Do I have the missing Obama love-gene-link? I can't stand hearing him talk, I break out in hives before he gets to the end of his non-stories......yes, people faint in his presence. Go figure. I must have Obama immunity!

Puke--4 years of that mushy crap ??? :(

LOL you are describing my reaction to Bush to a tee.

Just wait til the state of the union address. If you can make it through 2 minutes you'll be doing better than me.

Really says a lot , doesn't it?? lol

Rumor has it that if your gross annual income is $200,000 or more, you will be eligible to receive a complementary Obamunization inoculation injection at the percent where you vote, prior to the inauguration speech, courtesy of ACORN.

The shots will be administered by your greater metropolitan area Community Organizers.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that if your gross annual income is $200,000 or more, you will be eligible to receive a complementary Obamunization inoculation injection at the percent where you vote, prior to the inauguration speech, courtesy of ACORN.

The shots will be administered by your greater metropolitan area Community Organizers.

You forgot to use the word "net."

There is a night and day difference between income and net income.

Katie_Couric.jpg

Originally Posted by NObama

Originally Posted by DavidS

Originally Posted by NObama

Katie_Couric.jpg
How classy of you.

The End.

Last edited:
Who would want that squishy metrosexual for President?
It was bad enough that he answered it but he seemed to be bragging about it.

Obama reminds me of Borat. :lol:

[youtube]WfOVV7iUp10[/youtube]

I guess I am missing the Obama love gene as well.

LOL you are describing my reaction to Bush to a tee.

Just wait til the state of the union address. If you can make it through 2 minutes you'll be doing better than me.

Really says a lot , doesn't it?? lol

The secret (as with most political events) is to pick the correct word or phrase to drink to. :badgrin:

-Joe

Forum List

Back