Breaking: Justice Scalia has died

Ouch. Now Obama will appoint someone to replace Angry-Von-right-wing with a moderate, or 'gulp', 'librel'.

Conservative suicide watch has gone on high alert.

And yes, I am sorry to hear he died, I don't wish death on him. 79 is a pretty good long life.
Doesn't bode real well for us conservatives.

this is where obama gets to guillotine the country. Was it natural or did obama have him assassinated?

Scalia described himself as an "originalist" which means he saw the Supreme Court's role to interpret the law as it pertains to the Constitution. It's the exact opposite of politicians who claim to be "progressives". It's bad news for Conservatives if Hussein gets to replace an originalist Justice versed in Constitutional law with a "progressive" or (God forbid) some judge versed in Sharia law. FDR appointed a former KKK member who justified his incarceration of Japanese American citizens and later wrote the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of Church and state" which had no basis in Constitutional law.

It will be hell to draw this out til next year............This will guarantee the lunatics picking another hack for the Supremes and they will use Judicial activism to push more shit through...............
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Uh, Oh....Who is Uncle Clarence Thomas going to lean on now that his mentor is gone?

I don't rejoice over anyone's death and my condolences to the bereaved. Looks like Obama has the last laugh after all and his Obamacare is all but guaranteed well into the 21st century, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

R.I.P 'Tony"

Forum List

Back