BREAKING! John McCain Associate Pleads the Fifth in Russia Dossier Probe (He's Guilty)

Indeed, Crooked Hillary and Co. is no doubt looking over scenarios to avoid herself and Hussaine Obama taking the heat for their attack on our country.

It should be mandatory that senators or congressmen/women be removed from there jobs when they have serious illnesses ie johnson, mccain.

:lol:

Other than because you don't like their politics, why?

Why should their constituents be denied the representation that they voted for?

Because they're ill and need to be with their families while they receive treatment. They don't have the capacity to represent. It's not a laughing matter.

I don't think that brain cancer is a laughing matter.

I think your transparent desire to see your political enemies involuntarily removed from office is hilarious, though. Particularly when you try to couch it in "he should be with his family" bullshit.

It should be mandatory that senators or congressmen/women be removed from there jobs when they have serious illnesses ie johnson, mccain.

Because they're ill and need to be with their families while they receive treatment. They don't have the capacity to represent. It's not a laughing matter.

I think your transparent desire to see your political enemies involuntarily removed from office is hilarious, though. Particularly when you try to couch it in "he should be with his family" bullshit.

Just because you have a brain tumor doesn't insulate you from the crimes you've committed.

Just because you have a brain tumor doesn't insulate you from the crimes you've committed.

McCain hasn't been charged with any crimes, let alone convicted.

You seem to be having a hard time following the conversation I was having.

Than why did his buddy plead the fifth?

You'd have to ask him.

You'd have to ask him.

I'd say it's for the same reason Lois did.

Update!

Sara Carter said that this Kramer guy is taking the Fifth because he doesn’t want to answer one question: “Did you leak the dossier to BuzzFeed?”

What exactly is the relationship between McCain and Kramer? What evidence did you use to make the jump from "associate" to "buddy"?

Forum List

Back