BREAKING: Japan TV confirms UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa

Cool. Maybe it will something historical. Me and my sons mother were sitting in a parking lot one evening waiting on friends to meet us to go to town and eat. As we were waiting I noticed a rectangle ship? about 200 feet or so in the air. Perfect rectangle with different colored lights all the round and blinking steadily fast. When she saw it we turned and looked at each other, looked back up and it was gone. Crazy as hell

For real news from Japan, the recent tunnel collapse is a much more important matter.

Nippon seems to be nippin' on somethin'---what would even go close to "the Rock", it deserved to sink!:clap2::D:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM]Classic Movie Line #4 - YouTube[/ame]

We are now receiving reports of an unidentified giant lizard stomping his way through downtown Tokyo and eating elevated train passengers!

:eek:

Breaking News:

This just in! UFO spotted off the coast of Japan was a Guest at Godzilla's sweet 16,000,000 th Birthday party. Also in attendence was Rodan, Anguirus,Jet Jaguar,King Seesar,Godzilla Junior,Mothra,Big Foot,Roc,Nessie,Ogo Pogo,Chupacabra,Dracula,Minotaur,Pegasus,Unicorn,several werewolfs and Hell Hounds,Mothman,Gandolf and Bilbo Baggins,Grim and Laughin Reaper and the entire cast of ScoobyDoo including Daphne who was sporting a baby bump.

The bash was held at Neptunes Palace where over 500 well wishers sang Happy Birthday to the birthday boy who sported a pink top hat. Godzilla reportedly wiped tears of Joy from his face as he blew out the candles on his cake which depicted Tokyo. Blue Oyster Cult was the entertainment of the evening and a good time was had by all.

Forum List

Back