Breaking: It's Official--Hillary Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes

Greg Jarrett, a Fox anchor and lawyer reported this on FNC earlier today. What's with the silly, juvenile :badgrin: ?
In case you hadn't noticed, Greg Jarrett has been sucking Trump's cock for some time now.

His "reporting" is just a notch above SMOTI* level.

* gatewaypundit = Jim Stupidest Man On the Internet Hoft

Crooked Hillary plays dumb when it suits her & the smartest person in the room when it suits her. YUCK.

It's Hillary's Birthday.

Here's your cake, Crooked H!

DNEYfn8W4AAVR_A.jpg

DNG6-f0XkAAwrI7.jpg

Last edited:
She could be found guilty of many crimes, with indisputable evidence, and her followers would STILL insist she is innocent.

Its amazing.
You cut yourself with that double edged sword — her detractors insist she’s guilty despite her never being charged with a crime.

She committed a crime...and skated. Anyone else would have been in prison.
Suuure, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

If Trump gave Putin control of 20% of the US uranium reserves, would the Progs have said anything?
Nope.

Facts thus far...Clinton was not in a position to affect thst deal for one.

For another the uranium wont and cant leave the US.

This has been debunked so many times.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Snopes fact checking again, Bwwaaahhhaaahhhhaaaa. A liberal org. fact checking a liberal is like PRAVDA fact checking the USSR... Too fucking funny..,..

Crooked Hillary plays dumb when it suits her & the smartest person in the room when it suits her. YUCK.
But Hillary is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world? Didn't even know that her campaign spent 9 million dollars for a dossier that no one even FACT CHECKED. I know that Hillary is one of the stupidest women in the world, because her constituents are just as dumb....

The woman lost the election 11 months ago, and you still talk about her every fucking day.

She's the one who is on worlds longest book tour. She can't keep from trying out new excuses for losing to see if any will stick.

Plus it was you and all the other Progressives pushing the Russian investigation and now it has spun around and bit you on the behind. Hillary and the DNC are the ones guilty of that new word...what is it, oh yeah, COLLUSION!

For another the uranium wont and cant leave the US.

Actually, yellow cake from the mine in question has already been packed in drums and shipped to Canada. Canada does not have the same restrictions as we do so the manifest could say France while it actually goes to Russia, China or North Korea.

Cute try!

Is it true or false? Come on, no guts, no glory.

Dozens of sources. Sorry.

Awesome - find me one of those "dozens of sources" assuming not something else stupid like Daily Caller or Infowars with anything resembling this:

Breaking: It's Official--Hillary Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes

Hurry - Cause if true, we'd better notify Hillary to pack up her toothbrush and shiv!

:popcorn:

I can still remember when I thought that Jeff Sessions was a good choice for Attorney General.

Ahhhhhhh..... the foolishness of youth.

"It is now commonly agreed, after many months of COSTLY looking, that there was NO collusion between Russia and Trump. Was collusion with HC!" - Trump

Lots of conjecture, hyperbole but a dirth of actual facts.
Actually, just the opposite. Lots of facts and smoking guns. A dirth of action.

"Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews."

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
But nothing involving Clinton or Obama.

She could be found guilty of many crimes, with indisputable evidence, and her followers would STILL insist she is innocent.

Its amazing.
Like Trump and his followers.

I am fine with letting our judicial (not political) sysrem investigate and if there is csuse, charge her and if no cause dismiss it (same for Trump).

I wonder though if others will see it that way or keep calling for blood?

You have no idea how ironic that comment is.
In what way? I've consistently said the same thing including with the Trump investigation.

Forum List

Back