Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

I kinda expected it was Manafort. He has been under scrutiny since 2014. Unless any of his crimes were committed while he was Trump's campaign manager it looks to be a nothing story so far.

22886285_10154795224936556_7549844731402726514_n.jpg

LOL... Are there any Righties still out there who still refuse that

1. Russia did collide with our election process

2. Trump campaign had connections to Russia

This is why the democrats have been so pissed since the election.

Russia infiltrated our democracy

/----/ When will Mueller reveal how many votes the Russians switched from Hildabeast to Trump?

Before everyone goes crazy....we don't know what the charges are.
The likely charges are tax evasion, which is not related to Russia.
Just sayin

And Rick Gates. Now on MSNBC.

yup. Local news just switched it. It’s manifort. It’s even more funny as the local news says it’s all done. Trump was installed with Puten to neglect puerto rico and that Manifort is the first domino to go that leads to Teumps fall. I’m thinking there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in the future for never trumpers.

what a let down for the haters

--LOL

Notice none post the article? Here, I’ll do it.

Paul Manafort, Who Once Ran Trump Campaign, Told to Surrender

WASHINGTON — Paul Manafort and his former business associate Rick Gates were told to surrender to federal authorities Monday morning, the first charges in a special counsel investigation, according to a person involved in the case.

The charges against Mr. Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, and Mr. Gates, a business associate of Mr. Manafort, were not immediately clear but represent a significant escalation in a special counsel investigation that has cast a shadow over the president’s first year in office.

I’m a tad slower then the other boys, but I’m not seeing any conspiracy charges.
One of the charges is money laundering and tax evasion. Most of this is breaking news.
Before everyone goes crazy....we don't know what the charges are.
The likely charges are tax evasion, which is not related to Russia.
Just sayin

Nope, money laundering and tax evasion. Breaking news.

BTW - if anyone had an ounce of objectivity, you would be disturbed by this.
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?

LOL... Are there any Righties still out there who still refuse that

1. Russia did collide with our election process

2. Trump campaign had connections to Russia

This is why the democrats have been so pissed since the election.

Russia infiltrated our democracy

Ya cause getting arrested for things NOT related to the election prove your claim?

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
Kudos to the libs who decided to get out ahead of Muller not finding shit, related to Trump. I bet now they'll claim they we're right; about being wrong... Strange times, folks Strange times...

Forum List

Back