Breaking---It's Happening! AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Look Into Fusion GPS And Dossier

Sigh. No, Sessions is doing nothing of the sort.

Yo,
eyes-popping-emoji.jpg

"GTP"
Snowflake 8th Class 1stRambo: as you were, trainee.

BTW, if Sessions does appoint a Special Counsel, names a Pro-Trump Lead as head of the Investigation, and that person loads his Counsel up with GOP Donors and Trump Lawyers....

...the Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes can STFU!

'What's good for the goose...', as the saying goes.

:lmao:

(If that happened, snowflakes would lose their damn minds... :p )

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

There's something a little different about the last year of the four.
Just sayin.

BTW, if Sessions does appoint a Special Counsel, names a Pro-Trump Lead as head of the Investigation, and that person loads his Counsel up with GOP Donors and Trump Lawyers....

...the Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes can STFU!

'What's good for the goose...', as the saying goes.

:lmao:

(If that happened, snowflakes would lose their damn minds... :p )

That happened 170 years ago in 1848 when IL and Washington concurred on the idiocy of building and operating a canal because it was cheaper than going down the Mississippi as a way of getting commodities to market quickly and cheaply. At the same time CA was building the state capital in a flood plain while also violating the "Yellow Peril" laws then in effect to import labor from East Asia illegally. so you are a bit late to the party.

Forum List

Back