Breaking---It's Happening! AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Look Into Fusion GPS And Dossier

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Story is developing. Hannity going to report on it at the top of the hour when his show begins.

DEVELOPING: AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS Contacts

I am going to continue to contribute to this as a means of getting my pound of flesh and standing up for what is right A lesson to abusers of power who have ruined my life and that of my wife. I'm too strong for these bastards and I happen to be too well informed, God Bless Hannity and those Patriotic Americans who refuse to let this massive breach of U.S security and government exploitation to go unpunished.

TPS, OPP, RCMP and CSIS. You have done more harm to Canada for the foreseeable future than any of our enemies! Lying, covert, anti-American rats.

Oh, included in this are those vital FBI agents in particular (especially the undercover who has provided so much intel), and I presume CIA who are leaking details to the current administration directly or via surrogate.

Yo,
giphy.gif

"GTP"
tumblr_nmaot8lXln1tdxcdbo1_250.gif

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

The reason Hillary hasn't been investigated by a Special Counsel is that nobody wants to be a victim of suicide by the Clinton Crime Cartel. Everyone knows that.

Thank the Lord.

It is the first sign of real Hope that this great country has a chance to recover from the effects of the corruption of the disastrous Obama Administration and from the malevolent influence of the Clinton Crime Family.

Drain the Swamp

Lock Them UP

Maybe if more time & energy was spent on careful & well thought out policy's, instead of spending Our money on persecuting people who have no power over government decisions. lets stick with keeping an eye on those that do have the power to alter our life

Story is developing. Hannity going to report on it at the top of the hour when his show begins.

DEVELOPING: AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS Contacts

Every week you post some story about some Clinton investigation from the Gay Way Pundit and not one of these investigations has happened. Remember when Trey Gowdy was going to be the Special Counsel to investigate Clinton?

What are they going to investigate? Clinton’s lawyers paid Fusion GPS to finish the Trump Dossier originally commissioned by Republicans. Nobody is denying it. And so what if they did?

The last thing I heard was that Sessions was considering a Special Counsel to 'Look Into SPECIFIC THINGS' regarding the Uranium One deal.

This sets off a big 'WTF' red flag for me.

Based on ZERO evidence, only an illegally purchased fake report filled with Russian Propaganda from a foreign agent through a company working for the Russians that was illegally used in an election, Mueller was given carte blanch to go anywhere the hell he wanted to in his investigation...even into 'Turkey' and 'Israel' (again, WTF?!).

The appointment of this Special Counsel and the limitations put on him and his investigation will tell everyone how deep into the 'Protect Hillary / Obama administration' BS Sessions is. He has been very reluctant to go after the KNOWN / PROVEN crimes of theirs that have been exposed so far.
-- If the Special Counsel has any connection to Mueller, Comey, the Obama administration, Hillary or her network, etc we will know the fix is in.
-- If the Counsel is not allowed to investigate Mueller, the FBI, Holder, the DOJ, The Clintons, Obama, and Obama's administration (Nuclear Commission), and / or the Committee responsible for authorizing the sale of Uranium One we will know 'the fix is in'.

Sessions needs to appoint a truly bulldog and cut them loose - any and all of those should 'on the table' regarding this investigation...to include the finances of Mueller, Holder, Obama, and especially the Clintons.
- We KNOW the Russians were involved in buying politicians (Hillary - $100+ Million?) and agency officials....time to look for Russian payments to not just her but to the others involved / who had the slightest influence on any part of it.

(I can't wait to hear all the details the govt informant has)...

If Sessions does not 'cut this guy loose' like he did Mueller, though, we will know Obama officials / Cabinet Members, and the Clintons are still being protected.

'Calling Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani, please report to the US AG's office for assignment....' :p

Forum List

Back