BREAKING: Home Video Of Obama's Birth In Kenyan Hospital?...

Cant get more fake than that. That baby is at least a month or two old. It looks like a 20lber.

Aw, calm down. Don't be so butt-hurt. :(

Why would I be "Butt-hurt"?

I am not the dim wit that falls for this shit on a consistent basis.

I am the guy who laughs at people who do (that would be you).

Nah, you're butt-hurt. It's embarrassing.

Do you think you'll ever smarten up, Paul-tard?

Still voting for Romney after the GOP screwed your boy?

You remain a dim bulb with little hope of additional luminance.

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

Alleged home video of 'Obama Sr filming his sons birth in Kenya' - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com
FAKE. the baby looks almost 3 months old

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

Alleged home video of 'Obama Sr filming his sons birth in Kenya' - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com
FAKE. the baby looks almost 3 months old

Congratulations, you passed. Paulitician might need to look at your paper to see where he went wrong.

I voted for Romney this last week. He will kick the 'Kenyan Muslim' assholes dead in their britches. He despises pricks like you, Paulitician, and dislikes libertarians even more. He is nothing like you at all; all he wants is your vote and for you to shut up.

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama and her big mouth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnfWH_GMFo]Michelle Obama admits Kenya is Barack Obama's Home Country - YouTube[/ame]

I voted for Romney this last week. He will kick the 'Kenyan Muslim' assholes dead in their britches. He despises pricks like you, Paulitician, and dislikes libertarians even more. He is nothing like you at all; all he wants is your vote and for you to shut up.

Yeah, he's a real nutter. He claims he just voted for Mitt Romney, yet he's here everyday dutifully defending his Dear Leader. I'm not sure what's up with him. But i know he sure is craaazy. :cuckoo:

Just watched this video out of curiousity.....A nation founded on the promise of equality eh Michelle ? Is that blanket equality for all Michelle, otherwise meaning regardless of any personality flaws and or traits a person may have or exhibit freely by choice (one being lazyness for example), where as you may think that they should be able to get the same things that I work for in life, and this being based upon this supposed open ended equality you love to use as an example for every issue you speak of ?

Narrow mindedness and thinking in these ways, is not what America has been built upon all these years, and if we want a nation that has been dragged kicking and screaming to the bottom by this kind of thinking, then elect these people back into office again, but if we want a nation that is built on people earning their equality and peace in society by good character, yet also having enough compassion to do right by those whom they know are struggling, and yet by no fault of their own they do so, then throw these current people out of office before it is to late already.

Last edited:
damn looks like a six month old baby who opens his eyes and focuses them.

the tea party will claim it as gospel

And yet... Romney is very friendly with Ron Paul. That's how much you know about your candidate, Jokey. You're a fool. But, at least you voted for Romney.

Yeah, he's a real nutter. He claims he just voted for Mitt Romney, yet he's here everyday dutifully defending his Dear Leader. I'm not sure what's up with him. But i know he sure is craaazy. :cuckoo:
Hmmm, he is apearing to support Romney in all the things that he claims Romney is about in which he has made up for him, and he does this knowingly trying to make Romney apear the tyrant by making up bad things for Romney's character in which he supposedly then supports ? By him supporting such things (voting for Romney) that he has made up, his hopes are that it gives credibility to them because he supports them (even though we know that he doesn't support Romney at all). It is a weird tactic I guess...LOL..One that no one in their right minds will buy into, but they will try anything now won't they ? I guess he figures himself to be a sacrificial lamb in the situation, in so that the rest will go on to vote for Obama, while he cast his one sacrificial vote for Romney the so called bad guy.

Last edited:
It doesnt really matter where hes from anymore, he's fooled us to extents unimaginable, but we all fall for it like our first love

That's not a Kenyan hospital because there isn't a single hospital in Kenya. Hoax.

Forum List

Back