BREAKING: Home Video Of Obama's Birth In Kenyan Hospital?...

Folks like you who refuse to believe in rationality, science, common decency, self responsibility, and duty to community are what you are, failed folks.

The central part of the GOP, the moral and honest part of the GOP ~~ despises the extremists and the libertarians.

After this election, we can finish you guys off politically, because MR is going to reach to the conservative Dems and the centrist independents.

That is both the moral and political right things to do.

Since when do Liberals have morals... When they are sucking out a fetus with a vacuum cleaner?

The GOP centrist are moral driven, unlike the extreme right and libertarians who are moral infants wanting only what they want.

You are a cancer in the GOP that will be excised after the election.

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

Alleged home video of 'Obama Sr filming his sons birth in Kenya' - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com

:lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol:

Did anyone see, just after 40 seconds, the American flag pinned on the "doctors" jacket?

:badgrin:

Wow...an event recorded with equipment which did not exist in 1961....You have now entered the Twilight Zone...:badgrin:

Last edited:
The central part of the GOP, the moral and honest part of the GOP ~~ despises the extremists and the libertarians.

After this election, we can finish you guys off politically, because MR is going to reach to the conservative Dems and the centrist independents.

That is both the moral and political right things to do.
Dumbest post I have read.^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, not sure why he continues his charade. No one buys it. I guess he chose that 'Fake Republican' shtick a long time ago, and he just can't let go of it. That shtick was all the rage at one point on Message Boards. I guess the posers feel it gives them more credibility when attacking Republicans or something. It's like, "Look, i'm attacking my own, so you know they must be really really bad." But i really don't get it. Just say what you believe and who you support. It's only a Message Board. There's no need to lie and be a poser. It's definitely time for that Poster to drop the 'Fake Republican' shtick. It's tired and ineffective.

To recap: The far right and the libertarians have a terrible OP that is absolutely silly.

We are 8 days out and almost nothing will change between now and Election Tuesday.

I wish you all the best as Americans, and I will pray that you remember that which unites us more than divides us.

To recap: The far right and the libertarians have a terrible OP that is absolutely silly.

We are 8 days out and almost nothing will change between now and Election Tuesday.

I wish you all the best as Americans, and I will pray that you remember that which unites us more than divides us.

Yet you just said you already voted for Mitt Romney. Go figure? You voted for Mitt Romney, but you're here 24/7 defending the Dear Leader. Seriously dude, your 'Fake Republican' shtick is outdated and ineffective. Now you've become only worthy of ridicule. You have no credibility. And you sound bleepin loony. :cuckoo:

Silly goofs. The antiAmericanism of the extremist right is sickening and frightening. The racism of the 'Kenyan Muslim' tirade is only worsened by those who support it directly or indirectly. Racists do what racists do.

The video is so funny because it mocks the self importance and "intellect" of Liberals who apparently are too fucking stupid to get the joke

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That baby would have killed most women. It was at least 3 months old when he was born :lol:

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4v-Ch-woc

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com
ROTFLMBO......Know wonder he thinks of himself as being so smart, he was like a two year old when he was born...LOL

Forum List

Back