BREAKING: Home Video Of Obama's Birth In Kenyan Hospital?...

You are the one who tells others what they should or should not do.

Don't push your weakness off on me.
Keep your reverse sexism to yourself, and stop telling everyone what they should do.

You're the 'pronouncer' of how things will be, Jokey, sweetie... not me. What I won't do is anything you tell me to do.

No, I don't, sweetie. I just point out the difference between an intellectual argument and a stupid one. It's not my fault if you are consistently on the wrong side of that point.

What will be fun after the election is to watch the defamation civil lawsuits filed that will financially bankrupt those who have defamed without evidence. 1st Amendment rights will offer no protection.

It's a joke, Jake.

Get a sense of humor

Silly person. You have no intelligence is the point here. You have never carried a point with anyone all the time you have been on the board. You ran away from America, you despise the poor because you have access to wealth and privilege, and you believe that gives you the right to tell others what to do. You remind me of the senselessness of a cousin of mine, who is very similar to you. Tis what tis.

You're the 'pronouncer' of how things will be, Jokey, sweetie... not me. What I won't do is anything you tell me to do.

No, I don't, sweetie. I just point out the difference between an intellectual argument and a stupid one. It's not my fault if you are consistently on the wrong side of that point.

Last edited:
Silly person. You have no intelligence is the point here. You have never carried a point with anyone all the time you have been on the board. You ran away from America, you despise the poor because you have access to wealth and privilege, and you believe that gives you the right to tell others what to do. You remind me of the senselessness of a cousin of mine, who is very similar to you. Tis what tis.

:lmao:

You're a fucking brainless prat, Jokey. Seriously. Absolutely fucking delusional.

What will be fun after the election is to watch the defamation civil lawsuits filed that will financially bankrupt those who have defamed without evidence. 1st Amendment rights will offer no protection.

It's a joke, Jake.

Get a sense of humor

It's only 'funny' if it's the left mocking the right. Apparently.

Jokey's finally lost whatever grasp on reality he may once have thought he had.

It's a joke, Jake.

Get a sense of humor

It's only 'funny' if it's the left mocking the right. Apparently.

Jokey's finally lost whatever grasp on reality he may once have thought he had.

Yeah, Election Night is gonna be very interesting. The Obamabots here are already in full crash-mode. And that's a very good sign for Romney. He must be doing well.

Silly goofs. The antiAmericanism of the extremist right is sickening and frightening. The racism of the 'Kenyan Muslim' tirade is only worsened by those who support it directly or indirectly. Racists do what racists do.

Silly goofs. The antiAmericanism of the extremist right is sickening and frightening. The racism of the 'Kenyan Muslim' tirade is only worsened by those who support it directly or indirectly. Racists do what racists do.

Boy, you're gonna be in absolute agony if that 'Evil Rich Racist' Romney wins. I'm actually worried about you. :cuckoo:

I voted for Romney this last week. He will kick the 'Kenyan Muslim' assholes dead in their britches. He despises pricks like you, Paulitician, and dislikes libertarians even more. He is nothing like you at all; all he wants is your vote and for you to shut up.

I voted for Romney this last week. He will kick the 'Kenyan Muslim' assholes dead in their britches. He despises pricks like you, Paulitician, and dislikes libertarians even more. He is nothing like you at all; all he wants is your vote and for you to shut up.

Yeah sure, you voted for Romney. We believe you. :eusa_liar:

Yeah sure, you voted for Romney. We believe you. :eusa_liar:

:clap2:

Keep your reverse sexism to yourself, and stop telling everyone what they should do.
You, CG, are the poster person for double standards. You crack me up as usual. :lol:

Go ahead, tell us all how we are supposed to think.

Sweetie, if you need to be told 'how' to think, you are even dumber than I thought. Gonna run me out of your Republican party again? :lol::lol::lol:

irony.jpg

The central part of the GOP, the moral and honest part of the GOP ~~ despises the extremists and the libertarians.

After this election, we can finish you guys off politically, because MR is going to reach to the conservative Dems and the centrist independents.

That is both the moral and political right things to do.

The central part of the GOP, the moral and honest part of the GOP ~~ despises the extremists and the libertarians.

After this election, we can finish you guys off politically, because MR is going to reach to the conservative Dems and the centrist independents.

Dumbest post I have read.^^^^^^^^^

The truth makes you uncomfortabke as always, bigrebnc.

After this election, the GOP will have no further need for your wingnut votes.

That was before #56. Just sayin'. :lol::lol:

That was before #56. Just sayin'. :lol::lol:
So I was wrong :badgrin:

Forum List

Back