BREAKING: Home Video Of Obama's Birth In Kenyan Hospital?...

Once again, nature denigrated! This time, the poor loon is victimized. They are beautiful, wonderful birds and deserve our love! They should not be used as a symbol of ridicule.

Shameless, that's what it is!

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

Alleged home video of 'Obama Sr filming his sons birth in Kenya' - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com

Priceless, this video should just about make the left go over the edge.:badgrin:

Jillian just Negged me and called me a 'psychotic racist loon.' I love it. lol!

If you posted a similar one about Romney, that dumb twit would high five it and think it brilliant. She's a hack.... if it wasn't for double standards, she would have no standards.

You, CG, are the poster person for double standards. You crack me up as usual. :lol:

Go ahead, tell us all how we are supposed to think.

You, CG, are the poster person for double standards. You crack me up as usual. :lol:

Sweetie, if you need to be told 'how' to think, you are even dumber than I thought. Gonna run me out of your Republican party again? :lol::lol::lol:

If you posted a similar one about Romney, that dumb twit would high five it and think it brilliant. She's a hack.... if it wasn't for double standards, she would have no standards.

now i'm a dumb twat?

i supposed to a two-faced cow.

but whatchagonnado

in the meantime, keep up the lies.

now i'm a dumb twat?

i supposed to a two-faced cow.

but whatchagonnado

in the meantime, keep up the lies.

Hmmm. Curious that you choose to lie about what I said, even when my words are there - in black and white - for anyone to read.

Mirror much?

Twit - not twat... fucking lying half wit.

Keep your reverse sexism to yourself, and stop telling everyone what they should do.

Sweetie, if you need to be told 'how' to think, you are even dumber than I thought. Gonna run me out of your Republican party again? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, she's just a frustrated & bitter old Ex-Mod failure. There's a few others like her crawling around here too. I can't even get mad at her. She actually cracks me up. :)

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

Alleged home video of 'Obama Sr filming his sons birth in Kenya' - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com

Priceless, this video should just about make the left go over the edge.:badgrin:

Oh, it has. :lol:

Keep your reverse sexism to yourself, and stop telling everyone what they should do.

You're the 'pronouncer' of how things will be, Jokey, sweetie... not me. What I won't do is anything you tell me to do.

You are the one who tells others what they should or should not do.

Don't push your weakness off on me.

You're the 'pronouncer' of how things will be, Jokey, sweetie... not me. What I won't do is anything you tell me to do.

Forum List

Back