BREAKING: Home Video Of Obama's Birth In Kenyan Hospital?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be fun after the election is to watch the defamation civil lawsuits filed that will financially bankrupt those who have defamed without evidence. 1st Amendment rights will offer no protection.

The sad thing is that there are going to be wing nuts who will come in here saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"

I'd say this thread needs some of this...

aluminum-foil.jpg

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital.

Titled, “Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya” [sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA's Birth Video Leaked ? - YouTube

What do you think?

Is This Obama
Obama Kenyan Birth Video Making the Rounds on the Internet | Video | TheBlaze.com

i think you were dropped on your head as a baby, repeatedly

What do you think?

Is This Obama

i think you were dropped on your head as a baby, repeatedly

Aw, chill out Gimp. I just present the information, you decide for yourself.

What do you think?
Not even a GOOD fake!

Looks more like an Insurance Commercial you'd see on TV today. Seen any other color movies filmed like that circa 1961? Nope.

The woman doesn't even look like Stanley Ann Dunham.

Forum List

Back