Breaking: Hillary Clinton Used BleachBit Software Designed To 'Hide Traces Of Deleted Emails'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now we know why her tech guru took the 5th. This one act has intent written ALL over it. Hillary is using tools to cover up her illegal activities on behalf the Clinton Foundation. No wonder why several MSM outlets have openly told her to shut down the Foundation before it blows up into a gigantic mess that could take town much of the Democratic Party with it.

FBI Admits Hillary Used BleachBit Software Designed to 'Hide Traces Of' Deleted Emails

If an average citizen were under investigation and attempted to BleachBit the evidence I think we all know what would happen. But if you are a member of the corrupt political establishment laws don't apply to you.

Yes, there won't be an end to her corruption... nor to the fact that her supporters just don't care whether she eats babies or not. Her special favors are the only thing that matters.

I use file shredding software and I have no involvement with classified materials. :dunno:

The difference is that the emails were already the object of a subpoena when it was done. That is destroying evidence in the everybody but Clinton world. Not even comparable to wiping your hard drive so it can be destroyed etc.

The sad part is that a woman making $300K a speech would use a free cnet download (or any freeware for that matter) on an allegedly secure server.

I use file shredding software and I have no involvement with classified materials. :dunno:

The difference is that the emails were already the object of a subpoena when it was done. That is destroying evidence in the everybody but Clinton world. Not even comparable to wiping your hard drive so it can be destroyed etc.

Yeah, but whether she used shredding software or not wouldn't change that deleting the emails after they were the object of a subpoena was wrong. The OP article, and the interview with Gowdy, seem to be saying that someone wouldn't use this type of shredding software on day to day, personal correspondence. I'm saying that is untrue; I use it on everything I delete, and I don't have anything like classified documents to worry about. Everything I have is personal.

If someone can show that she only ever used the software to shred emails after being subpoena, that is one thing. To imply or state that shredding software is not used for innocuous files is simply untrue.

She's hoping to run out the clock, stay hidden and inaccessible, letting the media do her campaigning for her and Obama blocking investigations into her crimes, then saying F U if she gets elected by any means possible.

Yeah, but whether she used shredding software or not wouldn't change that deleting the emails after they were the object of a subpoena was wrong. The OP article, and the interview with Gowdy, seem to be saying that someone wouldn't use this type of shredding software on day to day, personal correspondence. I'm saying that is untrue; I use it on everything I delete, and I don't have anything like classified documents to worry about. Everything I have is personal.

If someone can show that she only ever used the software to shred emails after being subpoena, that is one thing. To imply or state that shredding software is not used for innocuous files is simply untrue.

It doesn't matter if she is the only one. It is destroying evidence whether she was the only one or the only one in 1,000. I have read stories of lawyers getting strung up by judges to the courthouse flag pole when they advised their client to destroy evidence to keep it from being revealed in discovery. It has been a few years since I read it, but I do recall them going after an entire law firm in WV after some of their lawyers got busted doing it in a black lung case (or cases).

Now we know why her tech guru took the 5th. This one act has intent written ALL over it. Hillary is using tools to cover up her illegal activities on behalf the Clinton Foundation. No wonder why several MSM outlets have openly told her to shut down the Foundation before it blows up into a gigantic mess that could take town much of the Democratic Party with it.

FBI Admits Hillary Used BleachBit Software Designed to 'Hide Traces Of' Deleted Emails

What illegal activities?

What illegal activities?
Ask the FBI what they meant by "illegal activities."

What illegal activities?

What illegal activities are you accusing the Clinton Foundation of committing? Or if you'd like, quote the FBI in their assertions.

Smiling....good luck!

It doesn't matter if she is the only one. It is destroying evidence whether she was the only one or the only one in 1,000. I have read stories of lawyers getting strung up by judges to the courthouse flag pole when they advised their client to destroy evidence to keep it from being revealed in discovery. It has been a few years since I read it, but I do recall them going after an entire law firm in WV after some of their lawyers got busted doing it in a black lung case (or cases).

I think you are missing my point. I'm not defending deletion of emails, I'm just saying the use of shredding software is nothing special.

Hillary doesn't even know how to work 2 e-mails on 1 device. Her own staff called her 'technology challenged', as well as 'often confused'. She can't even spell 'IT'. No way HILLARY did it...but I bet 'Mr. Immunity Then Takes The 5th' knows!

What illegal activities?

What illegal activities are you accusing the Clinton Foundation of committing? Or if you'd like, quote the FBI in their assertions.

Smiling....good luck!
I was referring to the link in the OP. Personally, I think the lying, cheating, thieving, murderous Clintons are as innocent as newborn babes.

Forum List

Back