Breaking: Hillary Clinton Has Mouth Cancer ( Check Out The Hole In Her Tongue Caught On Camera)

Trump needs to request she release her medical records. Night before last, Hillary was caught on camera laughing after she stepped on stage to celebrate with Obama his endorsement of her. The camera exposed a weakness, a serious health weakness that is. It showed what looked to be a tumor biopsy on her tongue. Mouth cancer is painful and deadly and requires the patient to be on heavy painkillers if it escalates. Do we want a president in office loaded on opiates if a national security issue arises?

hillary_tongue%2Btumor.jpg

1ec8-4c3a-a14a-0f42749f3a34-1.jpg

What’s that hole in Hillary’s tongue?

Hillary has holes in her body parts and Trump spray himself Oompa Loompa Orange to hide his pasty white frail look...

Vote Gary Johnson if you want a healthy looking President...
I'm PLEADING with anyone who doesn't like Hillary or Trump to PLEASE turn out and vote for Gary.
I mean it!
I think Gary will make an excellent President!
I'd like to see Gary get at LEAST 20% of the votes.

Why do you spread this filth?
It's not filth. A candidate for president who could have cancer is a serious issue. It could affect her duties as president if it were to escalate incapacitating her. Her medical records must be demanded.
Can anyone in their right mind imagine that little dumb-dumb ass liker Kaine as President?
I thought you were talking about Trump for a second... Kaine is pretty quirky but he has run a state and has experience in national security and economic committee positions. I know it's no reality show board room.

Why do you spread this filth?
It's not filth. A candidate for president who could have cancer is a serious issue. It could affect her duties as president if it were to escalate incapacitating her. Her medical records must be demanded.
Can anyone in their right mind imagine that little dumb-dumb ass liker Kaine as President?
Absolutely not!
Wake up numbnuts!
If Gary got anywhere near twenty percent he'd hand the election to Trump.
Can you all say 'Ralph Nader'?

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.

even on Hitler and you were living in the 1940's and were under the germans prisonment? lol

Lets see,HELLERY is a mass murderer and you mind her having cancer? interesting.:uhoh3::rolleyes:

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.

even on Hitler and you were living in the 1940's and were under the germans prisonment? lol

Lets see,HELLERY is a mass murderer and you mind her having cancer? interesting.:uhoh3::rolleyes:
This ain't no sporting event, people's lives are at stake. This bitch wants to bring in half a million unvetted Syrian refugees and God only knows how many drug dealing gang members from Mexico just so Democrats can win elections. She doesn't give a damn about the lives or safety of the American people, why should the American people give a damn about her health?

Forum List

Back