Breaking: Hillary Clinton Has Mouth Cancer ( Check Out The Hole In Her Tongue Caught On Camera)

Is this where the GOP is at now?

Benghazi didn’t work
E-mails didn’t work
Claiming she was gay didn’t work
Claiming she was a felon didn’t work
Now you’re hoping she has cancer?

I wish you guys would have quit when you were merely sickening.
Democrat Senator Charles Schumer would agree Hillary needs to release her medical records. Listen.

Damn, you must really be desperate if you're quoting Jews. Holy shit...

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.
You think it's political? A Hillary presidency would be devastating to this country in every way. She is as much of an enemy to the U.S. as bin Laden was. Did you wish him well with his kidney disease? I suspect not.
But you don't wish cancer on people. Hillary has done nothing so heinous as orchestrate a terrorist attack that killed 3000 people. Such false equivalence does not warrant hoping someone has cancer.
You have no idea what she has orchestrated (or ignored) that has led to the loss of American lives.
None so much as the person you equated her to.

IF Hillary has seizures or had a cancerous growth removed from her tongue or any other ailment...it is a concern, yes. But only if it affects her job as POTUS if she gets there. The thing to think about is IF she were to be incapacitated......the VP would take over. Is Kaine capable? That is what did McCain in. If something happened to him, we would have been stuck with Palin as POTUS. Talk about a trainwreck!

If Trump were to be assassinated which is a likelihood since he is so hated....Pence would be POTUS. Him, I like.

Are you really that stupid. There are several paid posters on USMB.

Go ahead and name them and prove it.

No thanks. Just assume I'm lying...

Pussy

Yeah, but a well paid pussy.

Don't know how this is helping your cause. You're just showcasing what people have been saying; that you guys are paid frauds.

Money talks. I donate most of mine to charity.

If Hillary had to step down who would replace her? Bernie is no longer a Democrat and thus disqualified himself.

Before I put your pompous ass on ignore - why don't you use a picture of the "real" Tom Horn for your avatar instead of goofy McQueen? Bye...

Fine.

Hornwrope.jpg

Now you can leave....bye.

I see the Hillary supporting mods have moved this thread of significant importance.

Last edited:
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.
You think it's political? A Hillary presidency would be devastating to this country in every way. She is as much of an enemy to the U.S. as bin Laden was. Did you wish him well with his kidney disease? I suspect not.
But you don't wish cancer on people. Hillary has done nothing so heinous as orchestrate a terrorist attack that killed 3000 people. Such false equivalence does not warrant hoping someone has cancer.
You have no idea what she has orchestrated (or ignored) that has led to the loss of American lives.
None so much as the person you equated her to.
How would you know? How many American lives will be or have been lost as a result of her incompetence that led to a compromise of our national security? Get off your high horse, the woman is a despicable bitch that would just as soon see you dead as look at you.

As an American patriot and medical expert, Steve McGarrett concurs. Trump needs to request she release her medical records. Her goofy laughing last night caught on camera last night exposed a weakness, a serious health weakness that is. Tongue, throat and mouth cancer is painful and deadly and requires the patient to be on heavy painkillers. Do we want a president in office loaded on opiates if a national security issue arises?

1ec8-4c3a-a14a-0f42749f3a34-1.jpg

hillary_tongue%2Btumor.jpg

Lame Cherry: Hillary Clinton Treated for Cancer

What’s that hole in Hillary’s tongue?
What amazing looking dentures..

As an American patriot and medical expert, Steve McGarrett concurs. Trump needs to request she release her medical records. Her goofy laughing last night caught on camera last night exposed a weakness, a serious health weakness that is. Tongue, throat and mouth cancer is painful and deadly and requires the patient to be on heavy painkillers. Do we want a president in office loaded on opiates if a national security issue arises?

1ec8-4c3a-a14a-0f42749f3a34-1.jpg

hillary_tongue%2Btumor.jpg

Lame Cherry: Hillary Clinton Treated for Cancer

What’s that hole in Hillary’s tongue?
What amazing looking dentures..
didnt a sniper bullet pass thru her mouth?

i used to eat tarantulas and giant cockroaches in my teens, i always got those holes in my tounge, then started talking like an angry white 70 yr old woman

Forum List

Back