Breaking: Hillary Clinton Has Mouth Cancer ( Check Out The Hole In Her Tongue Caught On Camera)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As an American patriot and medical expert, Steve McGarrett concurs. Trump needs to request she release her medical records. Her goofy laughing last night caught on camera last night exposed a weakness, a serious health weakness that is. Tongue, throat and mouth cancer is painful and deadly and requires the patient to be on heavy painkillers. Do we want a president in office loaded on opiates if a national security issue arises?

1ec8-4c3a-a14a-0f42749f3a34-1.jpg

hillary_tongue%2Btumor.jpg

Lame Cherry: Hillary Clinton Treated for Cancer

What’s that hole in Hillary’s tongue?

Last edited:
The right side of the photograph shows the left side of her face as light and her right side shadowed. Which means the predominate light is coming from her left. This suggest that it is indeed a depression because the left side is lit up and the right is in shadow.

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.

Yea, I had noticed the hole (I believe I was the first to post that image on USMB); but I didn't think too much of it at the time. I figured, maybe weird lighting. The zoom-in shows it is a clinical cut out.

Considering the depraved sexual world which Mrs. Clinton has been involved with in her entire life, it is not surprising that either in her lesbian encounters or her oral fellatio encounters with her husband, Bill Clinton, that someone gave Mrs. Clinton oral cancer in the HPV class of sexual cancers.

One can only hope.

Wishing cancer on someone? That's a low blow. I don't care if it is Hillary.

Stay classy dude.
If it comes down to my country or Hillary's health, I choose my country.

Whatever man. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Anyone. And for you to justify that by your political disagreement with Hillary is ... unsettling.

Nay civility.
You think it's political? A Hillary presidency would be devastating to this country in every way. She is as much of an enemy to the U.S. as bin Laden was. Did you wish him well with his kidney disease? I suspect not.

Looks like a lozenge to me.
Impossible.

I really don't think they leave open holes in your tongue when they biopsy. They would have stitched it, especially in the mouth where you cannot bandage.

From what I'm reading on tongue biopsies, they cut the bad tissue away and then give you medicine that numbs the open area along with antibiotics. Sometimes they stitch. Sometimes they don't leaving the open hole exposed. That looks to be what is going on in Hillary's case.

Tongue biopsy: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
323483_xlarge.jpg.cf.jpg

IMGP0309.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back