Breaking: Harris: Obama knew of Blagojevich plot

Apparently, Blagojevich is charged with mail and wire fraud. But if the government cannot prove he engaged in the alleged conduct in exchange for (or in hopes of) a bribe or kickback, I don't see this case going anywhere.

As for Obama, I just cannot see where any criminal conduct has been even remotely suggested. So far, what I see is a whole lot of deal making or discussion -- ain't that kinda sorta how politics is meant to go?

Rod Blagojevich corruption charges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pretty much. That's politics. And that's why Blagojevich was so pissed off with only "appreciation".

Have to kind of admire Blagojevich...his chuzpa is the gift that just keeps on giving....

He does sound batty. Anyone else pick up on Blagojevich's demand that the Chicago Tribune fire its entire editorial staff? This man apparently thought he'd been consecrated king, not elected governor.

Apparently, Blagojevich is charged with mail and wire fraud. But if the government cannot prove he engaged in the alleged conduct in exchange for (or in hopes of) a bribe or kickback, I don't see this case going anywhere.

As for Obama, I just cannot see where any criminal conduct has been even remotely suggested. So far, what I see is a whole lot of deal making or discussion -- ain't that kinda sorta how politics is meant to go?

Pretty much. That's politics. And that's why Blagojevich was so pissed off with only "appreciation".

Have to kind of admire Blagojevich...his chuzpa is the gift that just keeps on giving....

He does sound batty. Anyone else pick up on Blagojevich's demand that the Chicago Tribune fire its entire editorial staff? This man apparently thought he'd been consecrated king, not elected governor.

You know ... if you kind of step away from it and look at the big picture, he's frigging hilarious.

With everyone else it's the same old whiney boring sex scandals - denials, hand wringing apologies, and tearful exclamations of forgiveness from the public...from the spouse....but not King Blago. He locks himself in the governors mansion, he's on the radio (denial denial), he gets a reality show (denial denial) - he's loud, colorful, and unbelievably brash - not to mention the outrageous hair.

He's worth every bit of popcorn.

You know ... if you kind of step away from it and look at the big picture, he's frigging hilarious.

With everyone else it's the same old whiney boring sex scandals - denials, hand wringing apologies, and tearful exclamations of forgiveness from the public...from the spouse....but not King Blago. He locks himself in the governors mansion, he's on the radio (denial denial), he gets a reality show (denial denial) - he's loud, colorful, and unbelievably brash - not to mention the outrageous hair.

He's worth every bit of popcorn.

Absolutely. He's definately rissen the bar! :lol:

Which explans why Rahm has one foot out the door already... he's first to be thrown under the bus. And he may drag Obama along with him.
Depends on how firm a grip he has on P-BO's ankle and who's going to sacrifice themselves to save their boss. This has the potential to go down like the destruction of the Boss Tweed Machine when Arthur got elected.

Rahm's looking like prison bait, and this could spread into the Rezko case as well as the Daley Machine AND the Election Law Violations with Sleestack and others offered jobs so not to run.

It's the coverup that always kills you in the end and there's a lot of shit covered, and he's not nearly as smart or charismatic as slick willy.

This should be a blast to watch. OL'Rawm making noises like he's going to leave BO's administration 2 years early is really stinky. I think OL'RAWM will be throwing himself on his sword for Barry Boy by the time all is said and done.

Should be a very interesting trial with all kinds of dirt coming out.

Just saying.
My gut is saying that if Rahm leaves, he's going to try and fall on his sword for P-BO for favors later. This admin, if nothing else pays it's political debts. It did to the SEIU, AFL-CIO, Goldman Sachs, George Soros and a few others.

Of course, if Rahm feels like he's going to get screwed, guaranteed you will see him start talking just like Blago. Unlike the Clintons, P-BO doesn't have a string of suspicious deaths trailing his political life.

Yep. the guys a regular loonytoon and that's what makes him dangerous. It's like the second coming of the Torch Toricelli, and Jerry Brown rolled into one. Maybe nothing so entertaining as when The Kingfish, Huey Long, was around. I guess, he truly believed that he was untouchable thanks to the Daley machine, and in his stupidity, he very well may bring about it's end.

We can hope.

:lol: You guys are such idiots!

WannabeCrunt,

You really think that this erstwhile "Community Organizer" who METEORICALLY ZOOMED thru the most NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT POLITICAL CHICAGO MACHINE CONTROLLED BY MAFIOSO and COMMIE TYPES IS IGNORANT OF THE INNER WORKINGS OF THIS POLITICAL ABOMINATION ???????

ARE YOU REALLY THAT NAIVE OF A STUPID TWIT ????????

IDIOT ???????

You're the one that's an idiot living in La La Land STILL under the impression that the CONTINUALLY EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami isn't a TOTALLY INCOMPETENT Political Charlatan.

WTF DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOU POLITICAL FOOLS ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY ?!?!?!?

Don't you have a horny goat you need to take care of?

Just because you've got a horny goat's dick up your arse it doesn't mean we fancy your bizarre sexual predilections you Obamarrhoidal twat.

WannabeCrunt,

You really think that this erstwhile "Community Organizer" who METEORICALLY ZOOMED thru the most NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT POLITICAL CHICAGO MACHINE CONTROLLED BY MAFIOSO and COMMIE TYPES IS IGNORANT OF THE INNER WORKINGS OF THIS POLITICAL ABOMINATION ???????

ARE YOU REALLY THAT NAIVE OF A STUPID TWIT ????????

IDIOT ???????

You're the one that's an idiot living in La La Land STILL under the impression that the CONTINUALLY EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami isn't a TOTALLY INCOMPETENT Political Charlatan.

WTF DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOU POLITICAL FOOLS ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY ?!?!?!?

Just because you've got a horny goat's dick up your arse it doesn't mean we fancy your bizarre sexual predilections you Obamarrhoidal twat.

Preparation H - works wonders for irritable dickless twats. I suggest you use some Guano:eusa_shhh:

Preparation H - works wonders for irritable dickless twats. I suggest you use some Guano:eusa_shhh:

Again, Maggie the Twat, Coyote-Peyote, the Wetback, and the other Abnormal Obamarrhoidal Freakos: when you can't respond to factual evidence that continues to expose the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and Mexican Drug Cartel's Border Pussie Obami Salaami.......you QUEERS start projecting your self acquired experience in BIZARRE sexual practices on NORMAL people DESPERATELY trying to DEFLECT the ANNIHILATION of that semi-black Political Charlatan.

But......so sorry.

That scam just ain't working.

We'all know.......including you diehard Obamarrhoidal twits, that your BOGUS MESSIAH IS TOAST !!!!!

BTW, your desperate popping around on the red hot skillet of TRUTH and yowling insanely bizarre suggestions (products of your own deranged sexual fantasies) is understandable.... and, frankly, your agony is a pleasure to behold.

So.......please continue the terminal dance of political death of your Bogus Messiah to the tune of your non-melodious chorus of discordant farts.

Unfortunately, I have some urgent business I have to take care of........but don't let me stop you from amusing your opposition.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Again, Maggie the Twat, Coyote-Peyote, the Wetback, and the other Abnormal Obamarrhoidal Freakos:

Hi sweetie, I missed ya too :)

when you can't respond to factual evidence that continues to expose the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and Mexican Drug Cartel's Border Pussie Obami Salaami.......you QUEERS start projecting your self acquired experience in BIZARRE sexual pratices on NORMAL people DESPERATELY trying to DEFLECT the ANNIHILATION of that semi-black Political Charlatan.

How many exposures you talking 'bout here? All the rest is just salsa on the sausage :)

But......so sorry.

You ran away too soon. You have to be more patient.

We'all know.......including you diehard Obamarrhoidal twits, that your BOGUS MESSIAH IS TOAST !!!!!

Toast? We've gone from salami to toast?:confused:

BTW, your desperate popping around on the red hot skillet of TRUTH and yowling insanely bizarre suggestions (products of your own deranged sexual fantasies) is understandable.... and, frankly, your agony is a pleasure to behold.

Cool...so...back to this popping and hot skillets....watcha serving?

So.......please continue the terminal dance of political death of your Bogus Messiah to the tune of your non-melodious chorus of discordant farts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...discordant farts.....:lol:

That's a good one.....:woohoo:

Can you synchronize them?

Again, Maggie the Twat, Coyote-Peyote, the Wetback, and the other Abnormal Obamarrhoidal Freakos: when you can't respond to factual evidence that continues to expose the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector and Mexican Drug Cartel's Border Pussie Obami Salaami.......you QUEERS start projecting your self acquired experience in BIZARRE sexual practices on NORMAL people DESPERATELY trying to DEFLECT the ANNIHILATION of that semi-black Political Charlatan.

But......so sorry.

Unfortunately, I have some urgent business I have to take care of........but don't let me stop you from amusing your opposition.

Someone does business with this wing nut?

But......so sorry.

Someone does business with this wing nut?

I took it as he had to hit the head.

...and before anyone questions Madeline's understanding of this subject, consult her avatar.

Forum List

Back