Breaking: Harris: Obama knew of Blagojevich plot

Of course with so many Chicago Democrats giving statements and testimonies it's going to be hard to pick out the lies from the truth. I want to believe them but it's just ... so ... hard. :disbelief:

This might get very interesting...
Harris: Obama knew of Blagojevich plot :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Gov. Blagojevich

Alright everybody...

Ready, set ....... GO!

:meow:

Nothing new there. That's been Blago's position all along, and OF COURSE his defense lawyer is going to attempt to prove it. However, thus far, it remains heresay evidence. Sorry to burst your balloon.

From the article:
Harris said Blagojevich came away believing Obama knew what he wanted after having a conversation with a local union representative, who in turn spoke with labor leader Tom Balanoff, with whom Blagojevich met to discuss a Jarrett appointment. Jarrett, now a White House adviser, was seeking the appointment to Obama's Senate seat.

According to that, there were four parties involved in an assumption.

So Obama is either out of the loop and a poor manager (which we knew) or else is a criminal.
Which is it?

Alright everybody...

Ready, set ....... GO!

Anyone who believed he did not is a fool. Once a Chicago Politician always one.

I'm not foolish enough to believe that someone within the Obama administration wanted to influence who got the Senate seat, but to think Obama (or any of his staff) would promise an idiot like Blagojevich a cushy position is also an idiot. Being "Chicago politicians," Obama, Emanuel and Jarrett knew exactly what Blago was made of and that his only qualifications would have been for Comic Relief Czar.

Alright everybody...

Ready, set ....... GO!

I'm not foolish enough to believe that someone within the Obama administration wanted to influence who got the Senate seat, but to think Obama (or any of his staff) would promise an idiot like Blagojevich a cushy position is also an idiot. Being "Chicago politicians," Obama, Emanuel and Jarrett knew exactly what Blago was made of and that his only qualifications would have been for Comic Relief Czar.

So why did he endorse him? Twice?
LiveLeak.com - Obama Actually Endorsed Blagojevich TWICE.

The whole thing was orchestrated by Satan AKA Rahm Emanuel. This President was also involved with this thing. To think otherwise would be both ignorant & delusional. How could he not know what was going on with his seat? Satan runs the show in this White House and i believe he should be arrested as well.

Last edited:

So why did he endorse him? Twice?
LiveLeak.com - Obama Actually Endorsed Blagojevich TWICE.

And endorse the Republican? Sure. Obama endorsed Burris over Blago the first time out. Your right-wing news outlets don't tell you things like this:

Obama Worked to Distance Self From Blagojevich Early On - washingtonpost.com
Obama and Blagojevich rarely interacted until Blagojevich ran for governor. Obama told his friends in Springfield that he was unimpressed by Blagojevich's résumé, and he tried to lobby his friend Durbin to enter the race before deciding to support Roland Burris in the Democratic primary.

"When Blagojevich beat me, I told Barack to get on board with him," Burris said. "It was kind of like swallowing his pride a little bit, because he didn't really see that they had anything in common."

The whole thing was orchestrated by Satan AKA Rahm Emanuel. This President was also involved with this thing. To think otherwise would be both ignorant & delusional. How could he not know what was going on with his seat? Satan runs the show in this White House and i believe he should be arrested as well.

Which explans why Rahm has one foot out the door already... he's first to be thrown under the bus. And he may drag Obama along with him.

Alright everybody...

Ready, set ....... GO!

Obama already has the "Comic Relief Czar" locked up..... he's no better.. just look at him. He's lost. Utterly LOST.

Obviously this President was involved with this stuff. How could anyone believe that he didn't know anything about what was going on with his own seat? This whole thing was orchestrated by Satan AKA Rahm Emanuel. Blagojevich will take the fall alone though. Such is life in Chicagoland Politics. The whole thing stinks. How sad.

Forum List

Back