Breaking: Giants trade Odell Beckham jr

And I mean that. Take out the 2 SB seasons and he's a sub .500 qb who's 0-4 in the postseason who's below average in the reg season, awful in the playoffs and his best thing about him is he doesn't get hurt. To me at least that's not Hof worthy.

But those two years when it mattered most he did the most.

Kinda like if Terrell Davis had another 6 seasons with 800 yards. Sure that moves him up the all time rushing list. But those years aren't why he's a hofer. He's a hofer because for 3 years he produced more than any rb ever, and it was the key to two championships. I'm good with being the best when it matters the most carrying that weight.

You can make the HOF for great reg season play. And I'm fine adding a LOT of weight for great postseason play that nets a ring. That's the one goal every player and coach has when the season starts.
Eli's lifetime numbers are top ten. No slouch, but he played for average teams. The years he won Superbowls, the Giants had one or two pro-bowl players

But Eli has historic wins

Up there with Bart Starr in the Ice Bowl, Johnny U winning in sudden death, Joe Namath beating the Colts

Forum List

Back