Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

You want stupid look in the mirror.
I'm not the one defending a career criminal that was carrying a switch blade,which I'm sure you realize is a no,no for a felon, and ran from the police.
Being a career criminal is a dangerous job,it caught up with him.

So, he's a felon now, too? Guess we should take your word for it, after all, you guys were spot on about the surgery...

You want stupid look in the mirror.
I'm not the one defending a career criminal that was carrying a switch blade,which I'm sure you realize is a no,no for a felon, and ran from the police.
Being a career criminal is a dangerous job,it caught up with him.

So, he's a felon now, too? Guess we should take your word for it, after all, you guys were spot on about the surgery...

What kinda stupid are you? The guys arrest record is full of felonies. So are you telling me he beat everyone of them?
If so he hardly fits the abused african American you paint him to be.

I didnt make the claim dumbass and it doesnt change the fact that he was a career criminal.

airplanemechanic said:
This site helps the validity of this finding. Looks like it's got screen shots of his settlement. If its real.

BREAKING Freddie Gray Allegedly Had Spine Surgery Just One Week Before Arrest The Fourth Estate

gray2.jpg

gray3.jpg

This case would have had to have been years old. It could not possibly have been from a week prior.
The wreck probably was a while back. But the spine surgery...the week prior. Now it makes sense.

No, it makes NO sense. These police officers are going down.
Ya. Going "down" to the fucking bar to celebrate another negro career criminal is fucking dead.

What kinda stupid are you? The guys arrest record is full of felonies. So are you telling me he beat everyone of them?

I didnt make the claim dumbass and it doesnt change the fact that he was a career criminal.

I have not seen his "arrest record." I've only heard about it from the same stupid people who said that he just had surgery.

He had a knife - he had a right to carry a weapon as per our constitution.

No, it makes NO sense. These police officers are going down.
Ya. Going "down" to the fucking bar to celebrate another negro career criminal is fucking dead.

Good for you, just don't go to Baltimore and do that.

Just saying!

:fu:
I wouldn't go to a negro run shit hole city like B. Wait to see how many new potential business owners feel the same. HAAAA HAAA. You're all of bunch of double digit IQ monkeys. So stupid you habitually shit in your own mud huts.
Let us know when the drug store has been rebuilt OK?

I have not seen his "arrest record." I've only heard about it from the same stupid people who said that he just had surgery.

So now you're all for felons carrying weapons?
And his arrest record has been posted multiple times.

Actually, I don't feel the need to punish the guilty beyond the actual sentence, but your assertion of him being a felon in the first place sounds like a wild guess at best.

You're making the ridiculous assumption the cops killed him on purpose again.
And if you think the guy avoided prosecution for the mile long list of felonies he has you're fucken nuts.

I wouldn't go to a negro run shit hole city like B. Wait to see how many new potential business owners feel the same. HAAAA HAAA. You're all of bunch of double digit IQ monkeys. So stupid you habitually shit in your own mud huts.
Let us know when the drug store has been rebuilt OK?

It's a good thing to have a high IQ, you must sit up all night watching it! 170? 190??? It's abundantly apparent from your large vocabulary and over-all verbosity,that you're a respected elder statesman in your wonderful non-negeroid community! Please ... favor us with more of your insightful, charming intellect!!! Us stupid porch monkeys need a little culture to stimulate our small brains!

Heard any new watermelon jokes?

Actually, I don't feel the need to punish the guilty beyond the actual sentence, but your assertion of him being a felon in the first place sounds like a wild guess at best.

You're making the ridiculous assumption the cops killed him on purpose again.
And if you think the guy avoided prosecution for the mile long list of felonies he has you're fucken nuts.

I don't believe that they killed him on purpose, but i can't really know something like that, could I?

Yes, he very well could have been convicted for a misdemeanor rather than a felony. In Baltimore, there are a lot of arrests in comparison to actual convictions, assuming that those arrests can actually be attributed to Mr. Grey, in the first place.

As a felon he had no right to carry a weapon.

This is getting very old.

He's a felon, eh? You got proof of that?

If this is his actual arrest record,and we have no reason not to believe it is,I promise you he has some felony convictions.
If he doesnt he's the luckiest or the most coddled criminal on the planet.
Freddie Gray Had A Long Rap Sheet The Daily Caller

If this is his actual arrest record,and we have no reason not to believe it is,I promise you he has some felony convictions.
If he doesnt he's the luckiest or the most coddled criminal on the planet.
Freddie Gray Had A Long Rap Sheet The Daily Caller

His longest stint was two years. Felony? I dunno....

So has this been proven fact or just another RW lunatic rag publishing a lie?

Forum List

Back