upload_2015-3-29_6-55-7-png.38699

Breaking Political News Headlines Opinion Politics Fox News

More details to follow.

I am speechless.

'And patience may be wearing thin on Capitol Hill.'

Hoho, well they started it.

-> Rubber Room

CE is not the place for bs threads

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If you want people to fall for something on April 1st, you've got to go for something a little more believable, like "Bill Clinton suffers heart attack while in bed with college soccer player".

"There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite." - Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

In my fav quotations file, most of them are about lying. Yes, it's April 1st, the day we excuse lies. But given the site, the group, and how readily we condemn leaders for lying, does giving ourselves a pass for lying because of a 'liar's holiday' make sense?

In my time on this site I've only knowingly lied once. I've been wrong a few times, but only once have I knowingly posted something I knew was untrue.

Holidays don't pardon lies.

"There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite." - Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

In my fav quotations file, most of them are about lying. Yes, it's April 1st, the day we excuse lies. But given the site, the group, and how readily we condemn leaders for lying, does giving ourselves a pass for lying because of a 'liar's holiday' make sense?

In my time on this site I've only knowingly lied once. I've been wrong a few times, but only once have I knowingly posted something I knew was untrue.

Holidays don't pardon lies.
April 1st isn't a holiday.

Forum List

Back