Breaking: Fox News Bows To Trump; Roger Ailes Just Called Him To Assure He Will Be Treated Fair

False they talked about Benghazi when it was news.
Same goes for the IRS.
It's not an obsession like at Fox.

Did your fingers burn when you typed that shit, because you know it isn't true?
Sorry no facts is facts .
Did your pants catch fire ?

Uh-huh. Breaking news on Fox yesterday, Hillary sent top secret documents thru her personal email server. MSNBC talked about Trump. Facts is facts.
Msn did also and again just now.
Your point?

Are you referring to the page you have to drill down to by clicking on the News category and then their link to a Vox article about Sanders and top secret emails catching up to Hillary? I'd like to see your MSN link to where they are covering th top secret emails, because it isn't on their front page.
Not my problem

What I was referring to was the broadcast on it that ended just pior to posting my last post
It may not be on their website yet or more likely it's not headline news. Unlike faux who will make the president taking a dump look like Armageddon

So rumor now has it that Kelly is in danger of losing her job and Trumps ass is getting sticky from the butt kissing from FOX.

Did your fingers burn when you typed that shit, because you know it isn't true?

Uh-huh. Breaking news on Fox yesterday, Hillary sent top secret documents thru her personal email server. MSNBC talked about Trump. Facts is facts.
Your point?

Are you referring to the page you have to drill down to by clicking on the News category and then their link to a Vox article about Sanders and top secret emails catching up to Hillary? I'd like to see your MSN link to where they are covering th top secret emails, because it isn't on their front page.
Not my problem

What I was referring to was the broadcast on it that ended just pior to posting my last post
It may not be on their website yet or more likely it's not headline news. Unlike faux who will make the president taking a dump look like Armageddon

You made the claim and MSNBC and MSN are two different entities.

Donald Trump should not give Fox News any credibility by attending any future debates hosted by them.

Forgiveness and trust are two different things. Forgiveness is free. Trust is earned.
Yeah he should stab a knife into his own back while he's at it. You people are nuts.

Your point?

Not my problem

Dodge.

Your point?

Not my problem

Dodge.

Sorry, you don't get to pass. Are you talking about MSNBC or the MSN website which are two different entities. You said MSN. Then you alluded to seeing it which would lead one to think MSNBC. Either way, you make a claim without anything to back it up and expect me to take it at face value. Sorry, but you have an agenda, so please understand that I'm a little skeptical of your conclusions. Ohhhhh, you meant I dodged. Wrong. You're projecting there.

Your point?

Not my problem

Dodge.

Sorry, you don't get to pass. Are you talking about MSNBC or the MSN website which are two different entities. You said MSN. Then you alluded to seeing it which would lead one to think MSNBC. Either way, you make a claim without anything to back it up and expect me to take it at face value. Sorry, but you have an agenda, so please understand that I'm a little skeptical of your conclusions. Ohhhhh, you meant I dodged. Wrong. You're projecting there.
False the agenda is yours own it.

Forum List

Back