BREAKING: Four arrested in New York terror plot

Actually, the leader of the cell was a terrorist from Afghanistan, who came here to the US, was thrown in jail, and gathered together 3 others from IsLAME converts.

He came up with the plan (even though he was dumber than a bag of hammers), and had the other 3 go along with him.

Now..........if that cock smoking pud knocker called Cheney is right, then shouldn't they have been able to blow up the temples? I mean.......Cheney said that Obama has made this country less safe with all his new policies. This would have been an opportune time for Cheney to be proven right.

Oh wait...........that's not how it happened............

Our FBI and police officers DID THEIR JOB LEGALLY, and bad things were stopped from happening.

Cheney sucks, Bush Jr. is an idiot, and I hope they both end up being struck by lightning. I mean........they've lied to this country quite a while, and God said "thou shalt not bear false witness", right?

Actually, the leader of the cell was a terrorist from Afghanistan

Source? I was under the impression that he had Afghan ancestry, not that he was actually from the country.

I'd heard it on the initial reports on the news. However, upon further research, one was from Haiti and the other 3 were jailhouse converts to IsLAME.

Figures.........ya gotta be a bonehead to follow a cult of death like MusLAME theology.

Why are you a MusLAME Kalam? Couldn't find a decent religion that would allow someone like you in, so you had to go where all the other rejects went?

Why are you a MusLAME Kalam? Couldn't find a decent religion that would allow someone like you in, so you had to go where all the other rejects went?

Why are you an asshole? Why do have some sort of puerile, insecure need to constantly insult my religion, calls for the genocide of Muslims, and generally be a dick?

Why are you an asshole? Why do have some sort of puerile, insecure need to constantly insult my religion, calls for the genocide of Muslims, and generally be a dick?

Why am I an asshole? Because I can be prick.

Why do I have a need to constantly insult IsLAME? Well........if you can name something decent that your fucked up theology and the idiots that you let speak for it have done that is life affirming over the past 40 years, then maybe, just maybe, I'll quit.

As far as calling for the genocide of MusLAMES? Haven't done that, but, if I was to be fair about it, I'd like to see the IsLAMEISTS end up suffering exactly the same kind of shit, in the same amount, as what they've put on the rest of the world.

Why am I such a dick to cocksuckers like you? See no. 1.

Why do I have a need to constantly insult IsLAME? Well........if you can name something decent that your fucked up theology and the idiots that you let speak for it have done that is life affirming over the past 40 years, then maybe, just maybe, I'll quit.
I doubt you will. How about the last decade?

Press Release - Nobel Peace Prize 2003
Press Release - Nobel Peace Prize 2005
Press Release - Nobel Peace Prize 2006

As far as calling for the genocide of MusLAMES? Haven't done that,
FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

but, if I was to be fair about it, I'd like to see the IsLAMEISTS end up suffering exactly the same kind of shit, in the same amount, as what they've put on the rest of the world.
Then take it up with them, not us.

Why do you let them speak for your belief system then?
What means do I have of stopping them? They're free to voice their lame-ass opinions. If people and the media find their beliefs more interesting and deserving of coverage than ours, we're sort of left in the shadows. I don't know of any real solution to radicalism outside of watching it fade away as education and standards of living improve in Islamic countries.

He doesn't speak up because he knows his beliefs are at odds with true Islam and to speak up would be to be outcast and targeted.

He doesn't speak up because he knows his beliefs are at odds with true Islam and to speak up would be to be outcast and targeted.

I've consistently backed up all of my religious positions with the Qur'an. Your belief that you know more about "true Islam" than I do is nothing short of hilarious. :lol:

Of course I'm an outcast; the school of thought I follow began over one-thousand years ago by separating itself from heretical Muslims as I do today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back