Breaking: Former U.S. Ambassador John Bolton Considering Running For President

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is what I have been waiting for. The reason I say this is because he would make a great vice president for Sarah Palin. A Palin/Bolton ticket is what this country needs to get the nation back on track to prosperity and get our military hardware upgraded to the point that other countries would not be able to match our technology and firepower. Bolton has eperience in foreign relations.

John Bolton thinking of running for president

John Bolton, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, announced today he is considering a bid for U.S. president in 2012.

It was his first direct response to months of Internet speculation that he may join the next presidential race.

Bolton was speaking to WND senior reporter Aaron Klein on the latter's investigative radio show on WABC in New York.

"Yes, I am considering it," Bolton said when asked if he is considering a 2012 presidential run. "I am very concerned about the direction of national security policy."

Continued Bolton: "I am concerned that we hardly talk about it at national level debates in the mainstream media. The president, as they say, just seems to view national security issues as an irritation, as a distraction from what his real priorities are."

His moustache has it's own zip code.

OD-AB048_mustac_G_20101008005255.jpg

"Bolton was born in Baltimore, Maryland. The son of a fireman,[12] he grew up in the working-class neighborhood of Yale Heights and won a scholarship to the McDonogh School in Owings Mills, Maryland, graduating in 1966.

"He also ran the school's Students For Goldwater campaign in 1964.

"He then attended Yale University, where he shared classes with his friend Clarence Thomas, and was a contemporary of Bill and Hillary Clinton at Yale Law School.[13]

"He was a member of the Yale Political Union, and he ultimately earned a B.A. summa cum laude in 1970 and a J.D. in 1974.

"Bolton supported the Vietnam War and enlisted in the Maryland Army National Guard, but did not serve in Vietnam.

"He wrote in his Yale 25th reunion book 'I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy.

"'I considered the war in Vietnam already lost.'[14]

"In an interview, Bolton discussed his comment in the reunion book, explaining that he decided to avoid service in Vietnam because 'by the time I was about to graduate in 1970, it was clear to me that opponents of the Vietnam War had made it certain we could not prevail, and that I had no great interest in going there to have Teddy Kennedy give it back to the people I might die to take it away from.'"

John R. Bolton - Wiki

he can't seriously believe he would even get the nom from the gop...he is probably only doing this to get attention and take his issues to the forefront and probably his pocket book...he will write something

I understand that guy has some serious skeletons in his closet....
Honduras in the 80s is where Bolton's and Ronald Reagan's support for the Nicaraguan Contras created thousands of skeletons that even today pop out from time to time.

I don't remember if he played a prominent role in Iran/Contra or not, but he was involved to some extent, I believe.

he can't seriously believe he would even get the nom from the gop...he is probably only doing this to get attention and take his issues to the forefront and probably his pocket book...he will write something
A "serious" presidential candidate can hike her/his speaker's fees considerably above what they were prior to the "campaign."

Carol Moseley Braun and a generic Republican who ran against Obama in 2006 are a couple of recent examples.

Bolton might actually believe he will have a shot at the nomination if the economy continues to decline for 90% of Americans over the next 18 months, and the Tea Party isn't prejudiced against mustaches.

A "serious" presidential candidate can hike her/his speaker's fees considerably above what they were prior to the "campaign."

Carol Moseley Braun and a generic Republican who ran against Obama in 2006 are a couple of recent examples.

Bolton might actually believe he will have a shot at the nomination if the economy continues to decline for 90% of Americans over the next 18 months, and the Tea Party isn't prejudiced against mustaches.

ah....yeah, if he can get his speaking fees up...i see why he is doing this

he doesn't stand a chance at the nom...regardless if the economy continues to decline for 100% of americans...

This is what I have been waiting for. The reason I say this is because he would make a great vice president for Sarah Palin. A Palin/Bolton ticket is what this country needs to get the nation back on track to prosperity and get our military hardware upgraded to the point that other countries would not be able to match our technology and firepower. Bolton has eperience in foreign relations.

John Bolton thinking of running for president

John Bolton, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, announced today he is considering a bid for U.S. president in 2012.

It was his first direct response to months of Internet speculation that he may join the next presidential race.

Bolton was speaking to WND senior reporter Aaron Klein on the latter's investigative radio show on WABC in New York.

"Yes, I am considering it," Bolton said when asked if he is considering a 2012 presidential run. "I am very concerned about the direction of national security policy."

Continued Bolton: "I am concerned that we hardly talk about it at national level debates in the mainstream media. The president, as they say, just seems to view national security issues as an irritation, as a distraction from what his real priorities are."

FUNNIEST THREAD this YEAR!!!!!

Thanks for the satire!

Forum List

Back