BREAKING! FL Gov Rick Scott Turns Gun Grabber: Wants Confiscation-- Opposes Arming Teachers

What a slimy bald headed weasel he is doing an about face like this. I guess CNN and those kiddie crisis actors got to him. I've got news for him, he will fail.

Gov. Rick Scott Pushes Firearm Confiscation Orders, Opposes Arming Teachers for School Safety

The snake is finally seeing the light -- that he will lose his senate run if he doesn't lie to pick up some liberal votes. He doesn't give a crap what Floridians want. The kids didn't get to him. Fear of losing did.

What a slimy bald headed weasel he is doing an about face like this. I guess CNN and those kiddie crisis actors got to him. I've got news for him, he will fail.

Gov. Rick Scott Pushes Firearm Confiscation Orders, Opposes Arming Teachers for School Safety

The snake is finally seeing the light -- that he will lose his senate run if he doesn't lie to pick up some liberal votes. He doesn't give a crap what Floridians want. The kids didn't get to him. Fear of losing did.

That is exactly why he did to be a shoo in.

• Banned
  • Banned
Ah, I see who else is probably is influencing Gov Scott through the Star of David sheriff.

get

I don't have a problem with his Violent Threat Restraining Order proposal, but his opposition to arming any teachers at all is pathetic. He wants to rely on "trained" law enforcement. Yeah, how'd that work out at Stoneman Douglas, Governor? I bet Coach Feis would not have chickened out if he had had a gun.

The police have *never* gotten to a school in time to prevent a school shooting nor before one started. So what are kids supposed to do until the cops arrive, even assuming they gather up the courage to go inside? Hope they can hide well enough?

"As educators, we get attached to these students. we're like their parents away from home. so that was like one of mine getting gunned down. i cried like a baby" - Stoneman Douglas Teacher

Forum List

Back