BREAKING: First US deaths possibly related to swine flu in LA

It was said that 100 plus had died in Mexico due to the swine flu. Now they say it is ONLY 12. What the heck is going on???

"I have a pain in my lymphoma".

Yes, we know that's a common complaint in the ER.

I've had two of my lymphnodes removed due to breast cancer. I have to do a massage on myself twice a day, if I don't, the fluids could build up and become infected the infection can kill a person. It's perfectly plausable to enter the hospital because of lymphoma.

Hi Duck and Linda:

ok Terral--what do you suggest we do after we wake up ? I've already had breakfast.

The Duck wake-the-hell up??? Never-gonna-happen! The USA going through the second 9/11-like attack and the majority here has no idea what that even means. This mild-mannered Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Biological Weapon Virus is gestating/mutating in the general population and about to become A MONSTER, as this guy is making jokes about already having breakfast. You are looking at a parent strain designed to create ‘carriers’ showing no symptoms at all ‘and’ even though they are shedding the virus to beat the band. Maybe you guys missed the point that a human hair measures 80,000 nanometers (link again) ‘and’ this bio-weapon virus is between 25 and 50 nanometers across (Wiki).

It was said that 100 plus had died in Mexico due to the swine flu. Now they say it is ONLY 12. What the heck is going on???

The Govt/Media IS LYING about practically everything concerning this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus, so that We The Sheeple will develop a false sense of security, while the Parent Virus is spreading like wildfire through the general population. This virus IS GOING TO MUTATE into a series of lethal and nonlethal strains from many different locations all over the globe and nothing anyone does now will stop it. Those among you living in large metropolitan areas are about to be quarantined inside Govt-managed roadblocks surrounding the perimeters of the city where nobody is allowed in or out. Many of you stumbling around in the dark will be forced to take Govt-provided inoculations, which will be transformed into rounding up people into the FEMA Death Camps for extermination.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnL8lTwH5ks"]CIA Agent Confession[/ame]

In other words, the New World Order Plan to depopulate the global population is about to transcend from cold to “HOT” and your murderers will look a whole lot like this (pic and pic and pic and pic and pic).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HWpa1k-2M&feature=related"]What The Govt Doesn’t Want You To Know[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back