BREAKING: First US deaths possibly related to swine flu in LA

can you say "chicken little"...........

Only 7 swine flu deaths, not 152, says WHO | smh.com.au

Only 7 swine flu deaths, not 152, says WHO

Ahh - and this report gets buried because it simply is not "news".

Need any more proof we have sent too many industries out of the country?

Sanofi blueprints big vaccine plant for Mexico - FierceVaccines

So basically we rely on MEXICO for our vaccines if a flu epidemic breaks out. :clap2:

And if we ever have to go to war with China, we'll borrow the money to fight the war from them and we'll have them build all our weapons. :cuckoo:

But you right wingers don't think it is important that we manufacture anything ourselves. You don't see the down side to it. You only care about cheap goods for consumers. Well guess what? The consumers voted you out of office.
you are so completely ignorant, you dont know what you are talking about

Sanofi-aventis is a leading research and pharmaceutical company with leading therapeutic positions in cardiovascular disease, thrombosis, oncology, diabetes, central nervous system, internal medicine and vaccines.

Sanofi is NOT a US company
its GLOBAL
and only about 15% of their employees are in the US

Oh for fucks sake.. the goddamn first line says

The Los Angeles County coroner's office is investigating two recent deaths that officials say could be related to the recent global swine flu outbreak. However, no tests have come back positive for the swine flu, and medical examiners have not officially determined what caused the deaths

jeezus this country is run by idiots.:lol:

$20 says that if the results come back negative the media will barely mention it or not mention it at all, and that if it comes back positive they'll go nuts over it

Oh for fucks sake.. the goddamn first line says

The Los Angeles County coroner's office is investigating two recent deaths that officials say could be related to the recent global swine flu outbreak. However, no tests have come back positive for the swine flu, and medical examiners have not officially determined what caused the deaths

jeezus this country is run by idiots.:lol:

$20 says that if the results come back negative the media will barely mention it or not mention it at all, and that if it comes back positive they'll go nuts over it
they already have come back negative

LOL
FOXNews.com - Swine Flu Cases Continue to Climb in U.S. With 68 Sick, 5 Hospitalized - Infectious Disease

Los Angeles County public health officer Dr. Jonathan Fielding said Tuesday during a news briefing that news reports of two possible deaths there were initially "misreported."
The Los Angeles County coroner's office ruled out swine flu as the cause of one those deaths. Coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter said Tuesday that swine flu was not found in a La Mirada man. Winter says lab testing is pending in the case of a 33-year-old Long Beach man but swine flu is now not suspected.

Exactly - how many media reports indicating "first American death of swine flu"

This was a child from Mexico city who came into Texas seeking treatment.

Did the family enter illegally?

Were there other health issues with the Mexican child?

The media is circulating this death in a terribly irresponsible manner - again...

You expected something better from the media?
i dont
i havent for years

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

PNAC

Project for the New American Century (PNAC). "Lead the World to Victory":

too funny....i was having this same conversation last night ....the flu is targeting hipanics.....god damn racist virus....
I think he meant the government was loading up kids with the virus and sending them across the border.

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

PNAC

too funny....i was having this same conversation last night ....the flu is targeting hipanics.....god damn racist virus....
I think he meant the government was loading up kids with the virus and sending them across the border.
its a CONSPIRACY

PNAC=EVIL
;)

PNAC

it is manifesting into a useful political tool. as stated in PNAC...it has all the markers of a man made virus..there are billions to be made of selling vaccinations created just for this specific virus...drug company's knowingly sold aids tainted blood and has a long history of selling known dangerous drugs and there are bio weapon experiments that have been done on the public before...ie..operation big city new york circa 1956-1966

its a CONSPIRACY

PNAC=EVIL
;)

PNACs words speak for themselfs...was selling AIDS tainted blood a conspiracy ?
was operation big city a conspiracy ?..was MKultra a conspiracy ?..was it evil ?
can you deal with these realitys ?

Where will people of other countries go for treatment for things like this once the US changes their health care system to socialized medicine like every other coutry?

Jesus Christ on a crutch, don't you right wing apologists ever take your take noses out of you masters asses?

Where will people of other countries go for treatment for things like this once the US changes their health care system to socialized medicine like every other coutry?

Jesus Christ on a crutch, don't you left wing apologists ever take your take noses out of you masters asses?
fixed and back atcha

it is manifesting into a useful political tool. as stated in PNAC...it has all the markers of a man made virus..there are billions to be made of selling vaccinations created just for this specific virus...drug company's knowingly sold aids tainted blood and has a long history of selling known dangerous drugs and there are bio weapon experiments that have been done on the public before...ie..operation big city new york circa 1956-1966

Wait wait hold the presses, Eots is buying into an off the wall, slim to no chance of being true conspiracy theory? Who who have thunk! :cuckoo:

Posted this on another thread.

Data below from this link. Am aware of the network theory of communicable diseases. If the spread of something deadly is not attended to promptly things can really multiply and get out of hand. But what we have now does not seem to be much cause for worry.

FASTSTATS - Leading Causes of Death
Number of deaths for leading causes of death

• Heart disease: 652,091
  • Cancer: 559,312
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 143,579
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 130,933
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 117,809
  • Diabetes: 75,119
  • Alzheimer's disease: 71,599
  • Influenza/Pneumonia: 63,001
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 43,901
  • Septicemia: 34,136

Wait wait hold the presses, Eots is buying into an off the wall, slim to no chance of being true conspiracy theory? Who who have thunk! :cuckoo:

what has a much lower level of probability is 3 different animal viruses from 3 different continents combing and mutating into a human to human virus out side of alb setting and then there also the historical presidents of government and drug companies committing similar cats in the past ...these are simply the facts and one would have to be ignorant of them to believe without question what is being told

Why do they report that--when they don't know. It just causes panic. From what I am hearing this flu is already weakening. My daughter is a nurse practitioner & she told me today--that they thought they were going to see 100's of new cases daily--but it is very smalll. Also--the ones who have actually died from the Swine flu--were in direct contact with pigs--& once it started going from human to human it weakened----into what we know as typical flu.

Hopefully that's the case.

Why do they report that--when they don't know. It just causes panic. From what I am hearing this flu is already weakening. My daughter is a nurse practitioner & she told me today--that they thought they were going to see 100's of new cases daily--but it is very smalll. Also--the ones who have actually died from the Swine flu--were in direct contact with pigs--& once it started going from human to human it weakened----into what we know as typical flu.

Hopefully that's the case.
because we dont have any REAL journalists anymore

Hi David, MichiganFats, Malibu Man and WorldAHope with Willow mentioned:

Two L.A. County deaths possibly related to swine flu, coroner says [UPDATED] | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

The Los Angeles County coroner's office is investigating two recent deaths that officials say could be related to the recent global swine flu outbreak. However, no tests have come back positive for the swine flu, and medical examiners have not officially determined what caused the deaths . . .

You guys are looking at a laboratory-created Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus that the New World Order is using as a Bio-weapon to depopulate the world to below 500 million people (my Conspiracy Theories thread). Post #44 contains some of the most important information that includes four videos of testimony from Dr. Bill Deagle and one with Dr. Henry Niman. Post #46 has four videos with testimony from Dr. Rebecca Carley telling you that we are looking at a Bio-weapon created in a laboratory, if any of the Sheeple want to pull your heads out of the sand for a few minutes.

Idiots also comment on this country. Show me the Americans dropping dead and we can deal. Until then, just go away.

Idiots also comment on this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus that is now gestating in the world population and mutating into a genocidal MONSTER. Post #32 on my thread includes the 1918 Spanish Flu Mortality Chart (pic) showing “Three Pandemic Waves.” You guys fail to realize that this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus was deliberately manufactured to infect ‘carriers’ in order to maximize viral infection of a global population with what appears to be a mild sickness. The problem with your theory is that this MONSTER has yet to mutate into ‘many’ different killer strains for which no vaccine will ever be created. The doctors must wait until the virus mutates to then select the killer strain ‘they think’ will become dominate in a process that will take far too long to save more than 99 percent of the intended victims.

Willow - this wasn't the press that said this. This was the health commissioner. If there is a worldwide pandemic spreading around, and right now we're on phase 4 out of 6 in order to have a pandemic according to the WHO, then I expect my media to cover it and give me tips to keep me safe. If hundreds of NYC school children have it, their parents have it and then their parents' co-workers have it and on and on and on.

This Bio-weapon Virus measures between 25 and 50 nanometers (Wiki), or about half the size of the HIV virus, which means no dust/particle/droplet mask on earth can stop it; as explained in Post #33. To give you some idea of what that means, a human hair measures about 80,000 nanometers (link).

Flu

When it we hit 40,000 dead from the swine flu it will equal the common flu. I won't worry til then.

By then it will be MUCH too late to worry about anything, because this bio-weapon is no common flu. A video interview with Former New World Order Insider George Green appears in Post #50 where you people are characterized as “Expendable Containers.” The time to become VERY concerned was the moment that you realized this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus was transmitted ‘human-to-human’ having nothing to do with contact with any pig or bird.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs[/ame]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg07vDCvdjA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSX3Gokgrkw

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_U5_dNyqo&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbqSm1tsAvk&feature=related[/ame]

The Govt has allowed the borders to remain open ‘and’ has allowed this bio-weapon to be spread liberally throughout the U.S. population, so that a much higher saturation point is reached in the shortest amount of time. The virus itself is searching through the human genetic landscape for the perfect DNA sequence for creating the optimum killer virus, which was made possible by the Govt dragging its feet and deliberately allowing the gestation/mutation process to take place in the largest possible global population.

Willow - one of the reasons the doctors . . . are so concerned about an outbreak of Swine Flu is because this strain is especially sickening and potentially deadly to young, healthy people. Not just those with weak or weakened immune systems. it is Not the "old man's friend".
Young strong people are actually more at risk.

First of all, STOP calling this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus the “Swine Flu” that very difficult to transmit from human to human!!! You are looking at a Parent Virus that was deliberately manufactured to infect ‘carriers’ that travel to and fro ‘and’ display NO SYMPTOMS. The New World Order Elites know that people between the ages of 20 and 40 have the strongest immune systems ‘and’ travel across the borders with much greater frequency than old farts and children who have weaker immune systems ‘and’ would show symptoms at the very same time. Even if the USA tried to close our southern border, then the illegal aliens coming here anyway are within the age that this bio-weapon was designed to infect. Remember that the bad guys do NOT want mass casualties during this initial infection/transmission/gestation/mutation phase, because you are supposed to believe the bio-weapon represents a ‘mild’ strain; so everyone is lulled into a false sense of security. This virus is spreading through the population like wildfire, but the victims are ‘shedding’ micro organisms without ever displaying the typical symptoms you would identify with someone having the flu.

But hey, I am just a tinfoil hat-wearing idiot . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back