BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

I've never denied the Russians attempted to influence the election. Now show me the proof that their attempts worked, other than your lame whine that "Trump won".

you mean that they achieved their desired result isn't proof their attempts worked?

Talk about circular reasoning.

I'll bet you think OJ didn't do it, either.
Correct it isn't proof. Disagreed it's circular reasoning. In fact your argument is a Post Hoc fallacy: Post hoc ergo propter hoc - Wikipedia

What you refuse to accept is:
1) Most people already made up their minds.
2) The frustration of American voters with the status quo.
3) That Hillary was very disliked with a unfavorable rating consistently higher than her favorable one for looooong before the Russian hacking: RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable
4) Most importantly, you nor the FBI nor "17 Intelligence Agencies" have any proof the Russian hacking changed any votes.

Most people had made up their minds- to vote for Mrs.Clinton. She won by 3 million votes.

Because the Fake News told them so... No, really.

3) That Hillary was very disliked with a unfavorable rating consistently higher than her favorable one for looooong before the Russian hacking:

And the fake news stories about her killing Vince foster or looting the Clinton fund had nothing to do with that. No,really.

4) Most importantly, you nor the FBI nor "17 Intelligence Agencies" have any proof the Russian hacking changed any votes.

Isn't that kind of like saying you have no proof John Gotti was the Godfather all those times he was acquitted...

They probably have all sorts of proof. But how do you undo an election? We are in truly uncharted waters here.

Most people had made up their minds- to vote for Mrs.Clinton. She won by 3 million votes.

Because the Fake News told them so... No, really.

3) That Hillary was very disliked with a unfavorable rating consistently higher than her favorable one for looooong before the Russian hacking:

And the fake news stories about her killing Vince foster or looting the Clinton fund had nothing to do with that. No,really.

Isn't that kind of like saying you have no proof John Gotti was the Godfather all those times he was acquitted...

They probably have all sorts of proof. But how do you undo an election? We are in truly uncharted waters here.
1) 3 million votes or not, it has nothing to do with you proving the Russian hacking "rigged the election".

2) We see Fake News all the time. Does it affect you? By your testimony, I will assume it does, but for me, no, it does not.

3) Correct, although, like the Kennedy assassination, the Vince Foster death does leave some unanswered questions. The Clinton shenanigans with their "charity" also leave a lot of questions including their major downsizing post-election. Coincidence? You tell me.

4) No. There is a lot of evidence Gotti was the Godfather, just not enough to convict. You don't even have evidence that a single vote was changed. If you do, you should be telling the FBI and "17 Intelligence Agencies", not me.

2) We see Fake News all the time. Does it affect you? By your testimony, I will assume it does, but for me, no, it does not.

Right. Because you are just so smart. We can totally tell reading your posts..
(Psst. Psst....If you are a libertarian, you've been brainwashed by the Koch Brothers... and are too stupid to realize it.)

3) Correct, although, like the Kennedy assassination, the Vince Foster death does leave some unanswered questions.

No, it really doesn't. It just shows how stupid people can believe conspiracy theories because they NEED to believe conspiracy theories.

4) No. There is a lot of evidence Gotti was the Godfather, just not enough to convict. You don't even have evidence that a single vote was changed. If you do, you should be telling the FBI and "17 Intelligence Agencies", not me.

The 17 Intel Agencies have the evidence the Russians hacked the election. It's just no one wants to do anything about it.... (And there may be legally nothing we can do until Trump actually does something crazy or illegal.)

...The 17 Intel Agencies have the evidence the Russians hacked the election. It's just no one wants to do anything about it.... (And there may be legally nothing we can do until Trump actually does something crazy or illegal.)
Feel free to start posting evidence of your claims. I'll wait.

Disagreed, but I'm content to let the majority of people who give a shit to make their own minds up about which of us consistently provides evidence and which is an overly emotional nutjob.

Yes, you are a black hole of emotional need.

Come on, own your fuckup... you got played by the Russians. Man up and admit it.
Disagreed.

Nice try to dodge the fact you and I are being judged by anyone who cares to read our posts.

Disagreed, but I'm content to let the majority of people who give a shit to make their own minds up about which of us consistently provides evidence and which is an overly emotional nutjob.

Yes, you are a black hole of emotional need.

Come on, own your fuckup... you got played by the Russians. Man up and admit it.

Actually it's YOU who got played by the progressive idjits in DC. There was no russian hack, though I do agree that the russki's did indeed try and influence the election. AGAINST trump. They had already bought the shrilary, they didn't want to try and have to buy a billionaire.

Actually it's YOU who got played by the progressive idjits in DC. There was no russian hack, though I do agree that the russki's did indeed try and influence the election. AGAINST trump. They had already bought the shrilary, they didn't want to try and have to buy a billionaire.

Okay, if that's what you need to believe.

17 Intelligence Agencies disagree with you.

...17 Intelligence Agencies disagree with you.
Still waiting for you to provide evidence that "17 Intelligence Agencies" agree Russia "hacked the election" and changed people's votes. It will be a long wait because that evidence does not exist.

Forum List

Back