Breaking: FBI agent and his wife found deceased after he was suspected of leaking Hillary emails.

In another thread on this very subject, it has already been debunked. The Denver Guardian is a fake news site.
More Dimocrat disnformation you say?

Based on the fact that it is against Hillary, I'd say that it's more like Republican disinformation.

There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw

Lol the Dimbots are putting out a disinformation campaign;l do you know what those are, dumbass?

Here is a hint; a disinformation campaign does not target its own political base with fake news.
Sure it does and it did, with this very story...it pushed it in to the right wing blogosphere and the good little minions passed it around as TRUTH, without researching it....which IS par for the course....it's their M/O

The story is a FAKE, it never happened...I searched every news paper in the area where this supposedly took place....and there nothing at all reported on it, then I searched for the Denver guardian and there was a website that was 2 days old with only 7 articles and 3 Obits listed then found the web site was just created the day before...

Sorry Jim, you are wrong....and didn't do your due diligence to discern the TRUTH!!!!!!

Here is a hint; a disinformation campaign does not target its own political base with fake news.
Sure it does and it did, with this very story...it pushed it in to the right wing blogosphere and the good little minions passed it around as TRUTH, without researching it....which IS par for the course....it's their M/O

You really dont gete what a disinformation campaign does and how they work. I am too busy for the moment to explain it to you but Google can help you with that.

There is no point for a party to do a disinformation campaign to mislead and misinform their own people.

The story is a FAKE, it never happened...
Sorry Jim, you are wrong....and didn't do your due diligence to discern the TRUTH!!!!!!
Yep, I got snookered, but in my own defense I was just looking for the source of the story and not trying to promote it.

But I should have checked it out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back