BREAKING: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac agent contributed $200,000 to Romney campaign

Talk about hypocrisy. I hope Newt takes Romney and tears a new one on him.

Romney super PAC supporter has ties to Freddie and Fannie

WASHINGTON – A Detroit-area law firm that represents mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in foreclosure and eviction cases contributed $200,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president.

That super PAC, Restore Our Future, has run ads against rival Newt Gingrich attacking his ties to Freddie Mac and accusing him of "cashing in" on the foreclosure crisis.

The contribution, dated Dec. 27, was written from the corporate account of Trott & Trott PC. A 2010 Supreme Court decision allowed corporations and unions to spend unlimited amounts on independent campaigns to support or oppose federal candidates...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_HlpZ8azA]Obama Ranks Second In Freddie/Fannie Contributions - YouTube[/ame]

Fannie and Freddie are bribing an american politician?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I'm going to vote for Obama, he'd never take bribes from a big bank. Why, I don't even have to do a google search because I already know. I have that much faith in his character.

You owe me a new monitor. I just spit my coffee all over this one!

The OP, and those who want to point fingers should remember "People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones".

Trott & Trott. A Professional Corporation

Giving Back

Trott & Trott’s philosophy of service and professionalism not only defines the way we consistently meet and exceed the needs of our clients, but also communicates our people-first perspective and our appreciation for the importance of establishing strong connections within both the industry and the communities in which we work. Trott & Trott’s history of charitable giving and community involvement is not just a reflection of who we are as a firm; it is a tangible reminder of our appreciation for the importance of giving something back. Far greater than the financial support that Trott & Trott provides to many deserving organizations are the countless number of volunteer hours that our staff members deploy, either as individuals or as a group, each year.

Here are some of the wonderful charities we continue to support:

Gleaners Food Bank:
As the third-oldest food bank in the United States, Gleaners Community Food Bank's mission has been to turn surplus food, which otherwise would go to waste, into millions of delicious meals for hungry people in southeastern Michigan. Gleaners Community Food Bank has grown from distributing just one or two million pounds of food a year to nearly 25 million pounds annually, equivalent to 65,000 meals per day.

Toys for Tots:
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year and distribute them as a message of hope to needy youngsters and motivate them to grow into responsible, productive, patriotic citizens and community leaders.

Special Olympics Michigan:
Special Olympics Michigan provides sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for the children and adults with intellectual disabilities who live throughout the state of Michigan.

American Red Cross:
The American Red Cross offers compassionate services in the areas of: community services that help the needy; support and comfort for military members and their families; the collection, processing and distribution of lifesaving blood and blood products; domestic disaster relief; educational programs that promote health and safety; and international relief and development programs.

On My Own of Michigan (OMOM):
A non-profit agency helping adults with mild developmental disabilities become independent, social and contributing members of the community.

University of Michigan in Washington Program (MIW):
The Michigan in Washington Program offers an opportunity for 20-25 University of Michigan undergraduates from all majors to spend a semester (Fall or Winter) in Washington, D.C. The program provides a chance for students to combine coursework with an internship that reflects each student’s particular area of interest.

Tags
another no one cares post, tardo lamo post

LOL that's why this board is so much better than any other I've been on, these guys have a sense of humor. (i don't care if it looks like I'm kissing ass, just being honest)

WASHINGTON – A Detroit-area law firm that represents mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in foreclosure and eviction cases contributed $200,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president.

That super PAC, Restore Our Future, has run ads against rival Newt Gingrich attacking his ties to Freddie Mac and accusing him of "cashing in" on the foreclosure crisis.

The contribution, dated Dec. 27, was written from the corporate account of Trott & Trott PC. A 2010 Supreme Court decision allowed corporations and unions to spend unlimited amounts on independent campaigns to support or oppose federal candidates...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-_HlpZ8azA]Obama Ranks Second In Freddie/Fannie Contributions - YouTube[/ame]

Freddie/Fannie had nothing to do with the Lehman Brothers collapse. Wall Street sold bundled mortgages overseas as "securities" and insured them at Lehman Brothers. These are referred to as "derivatives". Notice Fox doesn't even mention derivatives? Because they lie. Don't fall into their trap. If you know someone lies and you help to push their agenda, you are no better than they are.

Freddie/Fannie had nothing to do with the Lehman Brothers collapse. Wall Street sold bundled mortgages overseas as "securities" and insured them at Lehman Brothers. These are referred to as "derivatives". Notice Fox doesn't even mention derivatives? Because they lie. Don't fall into their trap. If you know someone lies and you help to push their agenda, you are no better than they are.

You support Truthmatters all the time and she is the biggest liar on the board, you are second.

Tell us dumb ass does this link say that the Senate was controlled from2001 to 2003 by the republicans?

107th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your buddy Truth said it did was schooled admitted her mistake and then a couple weeks later not only said it again but said everyone that disagreed with her was lying.

Forum List

Back